Mets in 4 0 0%
Mets in 5 6 37.50%
Mets in 6 2 12.50%
Mets in 7 1 6.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 11:39 AM

Default Re: Pwning BluffTHIS! Thread

Whoever locked ***ADMINISTRATOSR**** before i got a chance to reply has earned my undying hatred.
Old 09-19-2007, 11:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
NT!

[/ QUOTE ]
"In any suitably large online forum, there are retards like edfurlong and tuk who will reply to every post"

LOL. Proud to have made the sticky! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

So proud of you and Ed! Perhaps NT! will provide a trophy?
Old 09-19-2007, 11:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Whoever locked ***ADMINISTRATOSR**** before i got a chance to reply has earned my undying hatred.

[/ QUOTE ]
AGREED!! Unless it was MH. I just love that silly Brit.
Old 09-19-2007, 11:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
AGREED!! Unless it was MH. I just love that silly Brit.

[/ QUOTE ]

isn't he irish? ban plz
Old 09-19-2007, 12:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I have little or no knowledge about who NT is, BTW, is he the only mod for OOT?

All I know is that I read the rules for OOT, I posted for a day or two, and I got banned, and for that... well, I'm not going to do business much with 2+2 in the future.

Whoever banned me was a complete imbecile.

Yes, I have an IQ over 200 (but I say 170 so as not to antagonize those between the numbers) and I have so much to contribute (I proposed a method to inject trillions into the poker economy through improved tipping algorithms, demonstrated how to Rate Sklansky's edge, and last week I found the solution to world peace, and you know what? I'm NOT EVEN KIDDING!).

So to hell with 2+2

[/ QUOTE ]

all i have in my notes about you is that you got a * for posting some creationist spam in OOT. you got banned by another mod in another forum for (shock) spamming about WPEX. oh, and since that happened like 2 months ago you have made the majority of your posts on this account. so way to show your firm resolve with a boycott!

so try using that 200+ IQ of yours to figure out which forum you got banned in before you go back to pocketfives with your tail between your legs.

don't respond, you're only giving 2p2 more business!

[/ QUOTE ]

First off, thank you for the courtesy of telling me what your notes say.

Secondly, do you seriously think I don't know where I posted, or if I do, that I care one whit what I typed previously? I know you can look at my valuable posts by searching that's all that's necessary, 2+2 isn't that important, look ... a speling error, see? No need to prove anything here.

So do you really think that your mod who has an IQ of 100-101 (on average) can make a better decision than I could about posting in OOT about a dinosaur motif on a 14th century ornament? The entire text in the contents of that link had nothing to do with proselytizing creationism, and the links, though they may have, should not be considered when making this judgment, as 2+2 posters should be given the benefit of the doubt here. I know that OOT was the correct forum for that simple question, how do dinosaur motifs, accurate ones, in several locales, in reliable circumstances, appear prior to sufficient paleontological (sic) evidence can deduce their probable morphology?

I do not care about whether evolutionary theory or creationist theory are true or false. I just want to know how you explain simple matters and why people refuse to take real evidence and incorporate it into their theories.

That other forgettable forum that I posted in, I was not spamming about WSEX, because I was responding to a specific post that accused me of something re the topic of WSEX, so any response has to include mention of it.

If your mod there had an IQ of 101 he would have left me alone on that basis.

You have a lot of nerve telling me what to do with my 200+ IQ--on what authority do you do this, besides being a mod?

You don't tell poker champions what to do, so don't tell me what to do unless you want to look stupid.

So answer the damn dinosaur question, and don't accuse me of being a freakin' creationist. OR is this too much of a challenge to you imbeciles at 2+2?
Old 09-19-2007, 12:19 PM

To give you a rough idea as to what it's like for me to communicate with you, imagine yourself talking to a rock.

IQ200/IQ100~ IQ100/IQ50

close enough, so show some freakin' respect, imbeciles (relatively speaking)
Old 09-19-2007, 12:21 PM

Have a look at the thread where I mentioned WSEX.

That's the one where I show how to save trillions over 30 years for the poker playing public.

Yes, I showed a lack of respect: the cause?

Those three stars of David you assigned me caused the imbeciles who post to attac those ad hominem instead of the content of my post, so I didn't care any more.

Hey, come to mention it, where the hell are my three stars?
Old 09-19-2007, 12:23 PM

Okay, if you removed those three stars, that shows very good judgment. I will now proceed to use my genius in an orderly manner, and treat you children gently...

thank you.
Old 09-19-2007, 12:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

That's the one where I show how to save trillions over 30 years for the poker playing public.

Yes, I showed a lack of respect: the cause?

Those three stars of David you assigned me caused the imbeciles who post to attac those ad hominem instead of the content of my post, so I didn't care any more.

Hey, come to mention it, where the hell are my three stars?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you have an IQ of 200 and don't know what an asterisk is?
Old 09-19-2007, 12:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

luls.
Closed Thread