Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2007, 05:14 AM

Default Jeff Lisandro 1 million/yr

Jeff Lisandro interviewed by Tiffany Michelle on PokerNews.

Jeff says that his goal every year is to win 1 million dollars playing cash games. He has reached his goal THE PAST 9 YEARS. So sick.

He mentions his brief run in the Big Game...bloodbathed for a million and then grinding out a couple million profit.

Very impressive long term success and consistency.
Old 06-25-2007, 05:19 AM

Default Re: Jeff Lisandro 1 million/yr

liar
Old 06-25-2007, 05:24 AM

He makes money cos he doesnt post his Antes.
Old 06-25-2007, 05:37 AM

i live in lisandro's home town. last time he was around he sat $500NL and played about 1 hand an hour. he talked a lot about working out and getting fit before the series, and how he spends a few months in the gym hardcore before every wsop. clearly a man who still takes his poker very seriously in spite of his already existing accomplishments, and who isn't willing to splash around or gamble even in a 2/5 game out of principle/discipline.
Old 06-25-2007, 05:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i live in lisandro's home town. last time he was around he sat $500NL and played about 1 hand an hour. he talked a lot about working out and getting fit before the series, and how he spends a few months in the gym hardcore before every wsop. clearly a man who still takes his poker very seriously in spite of his already existing accomplishments, and who isn't willing to splash around or gamble even in a 2/5 game out of principle/discipline.

[/ QUOTE ]wtf is he doing in 2/5 nl if he's won 9mil+++?
Old 06-25-2007, 05:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
liar

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-25-2007, 05:40 AM

i see james woods chillin at foxwoods sometimes playing like 2/5 and 5/10 NL, but the difference between lisandro and him is that theres always this absolutely slammin 20 yr old chick w/ him and im almost positive its a different girl every time.. ballin 4 sho
Old 06-25-2007, 05:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Isn´t he fairly chubby and clearly out of shape?
I mean if he´s lying about working out...
Old 06-25-2007, 05:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i see james woods chillin at foxwoods sometimes playing like 2/5 and 5/10 NL, but the difference between lisandro and him is that theres always this absolutely slammin 20 yr old chick w/ him and im almost positive its a different girl every time.. ballin 4 sho

[/ QUOTE ]

i head/read somewhere that he has/had a relationship with this 30 years younger chick who is his (best?) friend's daughter. now that is a lol.
Old 06-25-2007, 05:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i head/read somewhere that he has/had a relationship with this 30 years younger chick who is his (best?) friend's daughter. now that is a lol.

[/ QUOTE ]
He´s a bit of a chicken hawk, but he´s rumored to be well endowed. That makes it OK.