Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2007, 07:55 PM

Default who is degen\'s mole?

Hi,

I apologize that you feel I made the forums ugly. What I find hard to believe is that I have now twice had accounts banned from your site without any warnings/stars given on the accounts. Especially when you have people like Brandi posting about Captain Tom and penises on her back and all sorts of drama, half-truths, slander, etc. yet she is not banned, nor is anyone making posters of Samuel L Jackson saying "we got dicks on a back [censored]!" And you have Zee Justin, a confessed cheater at poker who violated the trust of the entire poker community and reaped hundreds of thousands of dollars of profit by doing it, and he's permitted to post as well.

The first time I was banned was a little bit ago, when I posted under what I thought was an unidentifiable account because Degen had been sending threats of violence against myself and rape against my wife. I was looking for advice and because I wouldn't provide all the details about the situation (which would then clue Degen in that I was looking into this matter) that account was immediately banned. Yet your moderators went and discussed this in your private forums, because Degen had someone notify him that it was being discussed in there and got pissed at me about it.

I am an advertiser with 2+2, and after Degen took control of the email account that I was using to initiate orders for advertising, as well as receive requests from affiliates to list on my site, I felt it was important to make people aware. So I posted on your forums about this.

In the end, it's your forums to do with as you wish. I just find the actions taken against me extremely heavy-handed in light of the intent of my posts and the extreme nature of other posters at your site that have never received any warnings for their actions, let alone bannings.