Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Camel Toe
Hot 96 68.57%
Gross 44 31.43%
Voters: 140. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-22-2007, 04:49 AM

Default Re: The Pathetic Poll

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How does T. J. Cloutier belong in this list?

[/ QUOTE ]he plays craps.

Also, how does everyone not pick Matusow? He's the biggest degen of them all by far IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

No way is Matusow more degen than Luckyjimm
Old 06-22-2007, 05:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
he plays craps.

[/ QUOTE ]

And that makes him a pathetic poker player?
And no matter what Cloutier does away from the poker table, he could never be as pathetic as some others in this list even if he tried to, imo. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Winning over 8 million in tournaments then losing it all on craps tables = pathetic in my book.

Having to borrow $500 from Phil Helmuth to play craps after being on more wsop final tables than anyone also = pathetic in my book.
Old 06-22-2007, 05:49 AM

yeah cloutier is the most degenious of all
Old 06-22-2007, 05:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
he plays craps.

[/ QUOTE ]

And no matter what Cloutier does away from the poker table, he could never be as pathetic as some others in this list even if he tried to, imo. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Winning over 8 million in tournaments then losing it all on craps tables = pathetic in my book.

Having to borrow $500 from Phil Helmuth to play craps after being on more wsop final tables than anyone also = pathetic in my book.

[/ QUOTE ]

But he gets there time and time again and apparently has no problem finding backers. He probably has quite a comfortable life-style, so who cares what he's wasting his money on? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-22-2007, 06:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
he plays craps.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But he gets there time and time again and apparently has no problem finding backers. He probably has quite a comfortable life-style, so who cares what he's wasting his money on? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think your missing the point. He has won over 8 million yet still needs backers, I'm sure thats a comfortable life style.
Old 06-22-2007, 06:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I think your missing the point. He has won over 8 million yet still needs backers, I'm sure thats a comfortable life style.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever, obviously we won't reach agreement on that.

But even if I conceded that Cloutier was pathetic for wasting all the money he has won playing poker, I still don't think that is as pathetic as the way players like Gordon act at and around the poker tables. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-22-2007, 06:35 AM

I must have missed the Phil Gordon scandal. Anybody have a linky?
Old 06-22-2007, 06:40 AM

I am surprised there hasn't been more mention of Chip Jett and Men 'the master'. particularly Men.

When considering this poll, i thought to myself, "who would i least want to switch places with in life?" men based on all reports and appearances is a pretty disgusting and ugly human being, i would hate to be him for a day. similarly, Jett seems like a huge sleaze ball, who doesn't seem to have a significant amount of talent in the first place. He seems like a classic example of the 'white-trash with money' persona.

everyone else at least seems to have something going for them (though there are a couple of people on the list i am not familiar with at all.)
Old 06-22-2007, 06:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No big scandal I know of, he's just a general douchebag and idiot. For example the way he seemed to almost start crying at the interview at NBC HU-championship when he explained how unfair it was that he didn't get invited the year before and stuff like that.
Old 06-22-2007, 07:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No big scandal I know of, he's just a general douchebag and idiot. For example the way he seemed to almost start crying at the interview at NBC HU-championship when he explained how unfair it was that he didn't get invited the year before and stuff like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT