Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2007, 11:38 PM

Default Absurd Beginning to China Holiday

Cliff's Notes:
Meet girl in bar in Australia - no sex.
Girl rings me to invite to China.
I arrive China, girl tells me has child and husband.
Husband takes us all out for dinner and drinks.
Husband leaves town.
Girl invites me to stay with her for the rest of my holiday.

So the back story to this little adventure can be found here.

I flew in on Tuesday, I'd managed to get some valiums before the flight and was surprisingly well refreshed. I'm greeted at the Airport by the girl in question she looked good, she was shorter than I remembered but I'm definitely still looking forward to the two weeks at this point. The conversation is ok, we take a taxi to the hotel she's booked for me.

I'm not too sure what the evening has planned at this point, despite the fact it's my first night in town, i'd been out partying virtually everynight for three weeks or something now and a big part of me wouldn't mind just a nights rest.

As I mull over what to do, I ask her for some suggestions, like where we might have dinner? Drama bomb time, as she's sitting on the hotel bed while I unpack she says "Do you want to come and see my baby?..." --- huh, uhh I sought of dismiss this, she follows it with "yes, I know it didn't come up but I have a baby and husband" --- [censored] oath it didn't come up. I figure at this point you know what the hell do I have to lose, I'm already here I seriously have to follow this through and I can't exactly have a tantrum and stay couped up in a hotel room for two weeks.

We head off on the taxi ride, she repeatedly asks me if I'm now regretting coming, I assure her if she goes through with her offer to take me out and get me drunk and party everynight it shouldn't be a problem. Her husband it emerges is an Australian also, who works around South East Asia and as chance would happen leaves for a months work in Laos the next day.

I meet the family at a coffee shop, it's certainly surreal, he is very quietly spoken and doesn't talk much, which is difficult for me because it's basically all I ever do in social situations. He genuinely seems like a nice person though and all I have running through my mind is what the hell must this guy be thinking about me. His wife is also extremely flirtatious from the time she picked me up from the airport up until now and infront of him she has been poking, grabbng and slapping me playfully.

So I basically decide the only solution here is to get drunk, we drink through the afternoon, grab some dinner. I'm able now to see the lighter side of it so we kick onto a real bar where much much more alcohol is bought and mostly just consumed by me, new friends arrive and it is generally a merry time, though for moments I almost burst out in laughter because I still can hardly believe it.

During this part of the night or perhaps it was over dinner, it is explained to the husband that I only have three nights accomodation booked and after that i'll be staying in the family home because it's convenient and paying for a hotel would be silly. This is fine with him.

During the latter part of the night, the girl takes me a side to ask me to do some favour apparently another guy has been chastising her and she says she'd like me to, some other night, come out and pose as some kind of thug/lover to scare him off. This is really water off a ducks back at this point, sure i'll do it.

An hour later I'm outside and run into the first other foreigner i've seen in this district, we get chatting. I think he'll love to hear the story of how i've arrived at the night, I think it's funny and I obviously tell him how it's ok I'll be staying with her once the husband is gone. No doubt I told the story from my particularly drunk and slanted side, but hell this is my story.

I return to our table in the bar, and not 15 minutes later who should arrive at our table but the other foreigner of the previous paragraph, having a somewhat animated conversation with the girl. Of course, this is the guy I was intented to muscle out.

The girl wasn't upset in the slightest, I had a night off from it all last night and most likely will through myself back in to the fray again tonight.

I really don't know what's going to happen, but i've still got 12 more days here so I hope to at very least get laid.
Old 11-14-2007, 11:43 PM

Default Re: Absurd Beginning to China Holiday

tl;dr
Old 11-14-2007, 11:45 PM

wtf
Old 11-14-2007, 11:49 PM

This is great, if some people bothered to read some posts they would see epic posts in the making.
Old 11-14-2007, 11:56 PM

First off. How crazy and what F-ed up thoughts were going through your head when she invited you to see her baby and husband?

Was it really awkward going out with the husband(I guess thats why you started drinking heavy.)

What are your plans for the next night out?

Keep us updated when you get internet activity again.
Old 11-14-2007, 11:58 PM

WTF??? Baby and husband? Why are you still in contact with this woman? Are you that desperate for pussy?
Old 11-14-2007, 11:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
WTF??? Baby and husband? Why are you still in contact with this woman? Are you that desperate for pussy?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well...

DUCY?
Old 11-15-2007, 12:00 AM

this is too much. I read that whole other thread. Is it possible this is a level?
Old 11-15-2007, 12:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
tl;dr

[/ QUOTE ]

Mistake on your part.

<font color="white"> Lori </font>
Old 11-15-2007, 12:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
tl;dr