Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 06:35 PM

Default Re: Question about Nielsio

Ah, the ol' Niels hating gang together (whom I mostly have on ignore). If you guys hate me so much, why don't you just ignore me? Or perhaps you guys are actually looking for opportunities to hate? Again, I symphatize..
Old 10-09-2007, 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Are you that uncomfortable with yourself that you try to take it out on others? I sympathize..

Thanks for the free advertising though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nielsio, have you ever thought that you genuinely annoy the [censored] out of people and that people aren't mean to you because they need to feel better, but they go on a life tilt any time you post anything? You are honestly one of the worst posters ever. I know he has me on ignore, so someone quote it for him.

I can't believe I'm agreeing with [Phil] or jman220 for once. I know why Jman keeps him around- he makes the other ACists look bad by his stupidity. Jman can easily lump all ACists or even Libertarians into a "wacky extremist" group by pointing at the biggest target of all- Nielsio.

[/ QUOTE ]
I have no personal stake in this whatsoever, but in the interest in keeping the latest ATF polidrama going, I'll indulge your request. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tom,

You've made a similar comment in the past, and the same response holds: coming from you, that is a great compliment, because the last thing I'd ever want is approval from someone like you.
Old 10-09-2007, 06:38 PM

Ah, the civil war apologist approach! I love when you guys pull that, because I can stop taking you seriously. It makes it clear that it's not about "freedom" at all but that you think poor people and minorities are infringing on your privilege with their desire for "basic human rights". Or do you just think white landowners should have the "economic freedom" to own poor people?

ACism is the Outer Party being fed up with the Inner Party and blaming the proletariat.
Old 10-09-2007, 06:38 PM

IT'S GO TIME, BITCHES!

Old 10-09-2007, 06:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ah, the ol' Niels hating gang together (whom I mostly have on ignore). If you guys hate me so much, why don't you just ignore me? Or perhaps you guys are actually looking for opportunities to hate? Again, I symphatize..

[/ QUOTE ]

Nielsio,
I don't hate you.

Regards,
--jman220
Old 10-09-2007, 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Are you that uncomfortable with yourself that you try to take it out on others? I sympathize..

[/ QUOTE ]

Nielsio, have you ever thought that you genuinely annoy the [censored] out of people and that people aren't mean to you because they need to feel better, but they go on a life tilt any time you post anything? You are honestly one of the worst posters ever. I know he has me on ignore, so someone quote it for him.

I can't believe I'm agreeing with [Phil] or jman220 for once. I know why Jman keeps him around- he makes the other ACists look bad by his stupidity. Jman can easily lump all ACists or even Libertarians into a "wacky extremist" group by pointing at the biggest target of all- Nielsio.

[/ QUOTE ]
I have no personal stake in this whatsoever, but in the interest in keeping the latest ATF polidrama going, I'll indulge your request. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tom,

You've made a similar comment in the past, and the same response holds: coming from you, that is a great compliment, because the last thing I'd ever want is approval from someone like you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nielsio,
There are those in this thread who want you to blow up so as to get yourself completely banned from 2+2. Do not take the bait.

Regards,
--jman220
Old 10-09-2007, 06:46 PM

Old 10-09-2007, 06:49 PM

This was my favorite (from the other ATF thread, originally posted by kerowo):

Old 10-09-2007, 06:50 PM

Old 10-09-2007, 06:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tom,

[/ QUOTE ]

Nielsio,
There are those in this thread who want you to blow up so as to get yourself completely banned from 2+2. Do not take the bait.

Regards,
--jman220

[/ QUOTE ]

jman- is Nielsio your gimmick account?

Nielsio- This would be true if ANYONE approved of you. So far the only ones I know that even approve of you remotely are jman because you make him look good, and borodog who feels sorry for the pathetic life you lead.
Closed Thread