Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2007, 11:22 PM

Default Post your worst illicit drug experience ever. (comical is a plus)

My worst experience was pretty mild compared to some of them I expect to read, but here goes:

My friend's friend's mom was dying of cancer, and was getting loads of oxycontin and morphone ( a type of morphine ) tablets. my friend's friend stole some, and gave them to me and my friend. We each took a morphone tablet, and then took an oxycontin and rode the NY train from great neck to, flushing I think. We went to my friend's brother's friend's apartment. My friend's brother was childhood friends with the guitarist for Lauryn Hill and he had just got back from being on tour, and we were chilling in his apartment. I have no idea what effect the morphone had on me, if any. But the Oxy Contin had kicked in during the train ride, and i was feeling pleasantly giddy and could feel that nice warm feeling you get when you take them. when we arrived at the apartment, i was offered a bong rip of some weed from the NYC delivery service labeled "Sour Diesel NYC". It was bomb [censored] weed. The bong however was one of those small cheapass ones they sell out on the street, so i figured that it wouldnt hit that hard, which was a huge mistake.

I took a gigantic bong rip and was coughing like crazy cause i under estimated how hard it hit, and my friend's brother offered me a razzberry mikes lemonade because it was a new flavor then and he had bought it. So i am sitting on the couch listening to the guitarist play some songs, he had this sick jimmi hendrix sound effect mod that made that wailing noise... anyways, Im sitting on the couch and all of a sudden when im only HALF WAY through ONE MIKES LEMONADE, everything hits me like a tidal wave. I didnt realize that the oxycontin had reacted with the alcohol which had reacted with the pot, and it was all coming over me at once. It was freakin insane.. i could feel waves radiating up and down my body and all i could do was sit there crumpled on the couch.. between the weed and the OC and the alc mixed together all i could think about is that song that goes "parrrrrraaallllyzzzzed... paaaaarrraaalllyyzzed... so [censored] up cant open my eyes"

I ended up ok. It took about 3 hours to wear off. Still was shocking. Hopefully people will have a lot better stories, even if they are funny, or very serious.

lets hear it.