Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-02-2007, 07:59 PM

Default Re: Describe the Lounge

Actually Tuq, you bring up a good point. More women post here than anywhere else. So how about:

The Lounge: GIRLS POST HERE!!!!!!!!!

The Lounge: Read girls thoughts.

The Lounge: Like some chick's diary.

The Lounge: Talking to that other 50%.

The Lounge: A book party with non-alcoholic bear and women.

The Lounge: Entertaining.

Forget it, I really have nothing to say.

Serious now:
If you look at the counts, there are a boat load of readers. If you look at all the strat forums or other forums, you will often see a tl;dr at the end of many titles, or if a thread is long, someone will post tl;dr, meaning, "wow, that was long. That shows the impact that this forum has had on this site. You never see OOT or EDF used this way. The reason I come here is because it has the largest ratio of good posts to good posters of all the general forums. The question is not, "why aren't there more visitors?" but "why aren't there more posts?"

This forum has grown slowly, and I doubt that there is anything we will be able to do to speed up the process. When people are comfortable posting here, they will post.

Shout out to someone who made exactly one post on this forum. I know that he prefers to read other's thoughts, not post his own. I am not sure why he doesn't post, but I think that is the general feel of this. We are all being read. He has said it is one of the most interesting places on the web, I guess he doesn't want to change a good thing. Maybe that is why many poster prefer to lurk here.