Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes

Old 10-12-2007, 10:13 PM

Default Re: *xxcrozxx* He trys to make him self look good but.........

That is xxcrozxx!!
Old 10-12-2007, 10:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What format ._ _ _ was database in?

[/ QUOTE ]text file export in a folder.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:40 PM

Okay this is croz. I did not scam grimstarr and have proof for it. Have any of you who know Grim (or his phone number) even thought about calling him and asking if it was me. I spoke with the mark guy today and even told him to let grim know i was able to get his facebook back. great job believing a scammer everyone. TheRealGrim is not Grimstarr. I'm not posting any info on grim or his real information but you who are his "friends" and know his # call him and ask him.
Old 10-12-2007, 11:55 PM

Yes well if your not a Scammer,then why is your screenname say you are an u have been scamming for over 6 years but i guess your a lier an the guy that did scam Grim gave you his face book an u want people to think ur a good guy when u get good in with them then scam them! thats crazy bro just tell everyone that your just a LOW LIFE PIECE OF SCUM!
[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 10-12-2007, 11:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Okay this is croz. I did not scam grimstarr and have proof for it. Have any of you who know Grim (or his phone number) even thought about calling him and asking if it was me. I spoke with the mark guy today and even told him to let grim know i was able to get his facebook back. great job believing a scammer everyone. TheRealGrim is not Grimstarr. I'm not posting any info on grim or his real information but you who are his "friends" and know his # call him and ask him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why didnt you Post in your name them Bad Beat Maker?
thats weird cmon man
Old 10-13-2007, 12:02 AM

Well it looks like you have multiple 2+2 Accounts...
hmmm......Fishy.....
Old 10-13-2007, 12:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thats weird cmon man

[/ QUOTE ]

you are so stupid. u are the scammer (aka adz124poker, johnjuandapoker, stevedapimp17, BULLLS190, etc.) the real grim knows my bad beat maker account was banned for rickrolling. i hope this goes to show that you are not the real grimstarr.

good job on tarnishing any rep i had. but u are an idiot and piece of [censored].
Old 10-13-2007, 12:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thats weird cmon man

[/ QUOTE ]

you are so stupid. u are the scammer (aka adz124poker, johnjuandapoker, stevedapimp17, BULLLS190, etc.) the real grim knows my bad beat maker account was banned for rickrolling. i hope this goes to show that you are not the real grimstarr.

good job on tarnishing any rep i had. but u are an idiot and piece of [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Please dont Try to play this off with your other scammer friends! nice try buddy! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2007, 12:18 AM

therealgrim is so clearly not grimstarr...
Old 10-13-2007, 12:20 AM

At least some people are agreeing. TheRealGrim doesn't even talk like Grimstarr. People, please. Contact your friends. Get Grimstarr's number and find out if thats him. It's that easy.

I wouldn't grind from .01/.02 to $100nl if I was a scammer who has been at it for almost a year now and making $$$.