Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2007, 11:05 AM

Default Re: Another sick call by cts in 350BB pot 10/20NL?

[ QUOTE ]
Do you really feel the need to make a thread calling me out for a hand maybe misplayed? You've never screwed up a hand before? Hell it's not even that bad, when you flop TPTK in a 3-bet pot OOP it's going to be hard to exercise pot control no matter what and getting it in is never too terrible.

Also, you are really bad. Like playing you is just plain funny b/c so much of the fundamentals of your game are terribly flawed. I don't think you booked a win against me either did you? It was close, I thought I was up at the end after 2 tables, but I'm not sure.

plus your inability to pick up small pots and play smallball.

also, for a good laugh, find OPs last HSNL post where he tries to determine how often someone has a pair when they reraise by using "you are only dealt a pair 1:36 times" or something lol, I think it's this guy.

I'll be at the tables, hopefully see you around.

[/ QUOTE ]

awesome, I was hoping you would post something similar to this OP is clearly out of line... this is BBV were talking about tho.
Old 02-21-2007, 11:14 AM

lol...thinly veiled brag that you beat cts in a pot?

...something i cant do [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 02-21-2007, 11:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This kinda pisses me off, posting something like this is pretty uncalled for, especially when as OP was quitting on me he was all friendly saying "gg dude i respect your game if you ever wanna talk poker hit me up on AIM GayDuDe4329" or w/e.

[/ QUOTE ]

OH SNAP!

"DOWN GOES FRAZIAH"
Old 02-21-2007, 11:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah gman06 its pretty low to make posts like this and not expect any repercussions. I guess it would be different if you guys knew each other and were joking around but that is clearly not the case.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's bbv...how is this low but when durr donks it up and someone posts it with a one-outer for the equivalent of a house it is totally hilarious?
Old 02-21-2007, 11:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yeah gman06 its pretty low to make posts like this and not expect any repercussions. I guess it would be different if you guys knew each other and were joking around but that is clearly not the case.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's bbv...how is this low but when durr donks it up and someone posts it with a one-outer for the equivalent of a house it is totally hilarious?

[/ QUOTE ]

gildwulf are all mods as dumb as u
Old 02-21-2007, 11:31 AM

The hand you refering to was one of the worst beats i've ever seen. OP has no beat involved, he just posted to call out cts for making a bad play. Thats pretty low even for bbv.
Old 02-21-2007, 11:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
because
a) no one was claiming that durr's play was bad
b) it wasn't his opponent making the post
c) this was a standard TPTK in RR pot v set whatever instead of a .2% bad beat which is insane
d) the title wasn't smarmy, sarcastic, and didn't all in all make you want to punch the OP
Old 02-21-2007, 11:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The hand you refering to was one of the worst beats i've ever seen. OP has no beat involved, he just posted to call out cts for making a bad play. Thats pretty low even for bbv.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, I definitely gave a bad example, but people post examples of when "famous" internet players make seemingly weak plays all the time, but I guess because cts is a homegrown hero it is uncalled for? It is definitely dickish but I think people are overreacting because it's cts.

edit: it is def more dickish because it's his opponent, for sure
Old 02-21-2007, 11:38 AM

Yea gild, i think you're somewhat right because if the same post was constructed about any other non regular it probably wouldn't even receive a 2nd look. But also on the flipside, OP is only posting this because it is cole and it's some kind of like "he's not as good as you all give him credit for" type post because of one play that didn't go cts' way.

OP wouldn't even be posting this if it wasn't cole. This was just a sad attempt to boost his own ego.
Old 02-21-2007, 11:41 AM

maybe the OP confused cts with good2cu? because good2cu is the one thats been posting all these "sick calls", not cts...