Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2007, 10:27 PM

Default Quick Question regarding sites

First post but I've been reading the forum for a bit. 1/2nl cash player recently been trying out sit n gos. Been playing on bodog, have only a small sample of 300 games and ROI 32%, however Im only playing 3 tables as that is all Bodog allows. Im thinking about switching over to full tilt in order to play a couple more tables as I feel comfortable now. Ive noticed that Bodog isnt tracked on sharkscope and alot of the tools (sitngowiz)cant be used for bodog which is another reason Im thinking about switching sites. My only concern is that since these applications cant be used on bodog and you can only play 3 tables max, bodog games are much softer. Can anyone that has played bodog and switch sites attest to this? I know my sample is very very small but is an ROI of around 30% attainable for 3 or 4 tables on stars and tilt? Basically do you believe there is a considerable difference in skill level and % of regulars between Bodog and tilt?
Old 11-27-2007, 11:14 PM

Default Re: Quick Question regarding sites

i did much better ROI on bodog than i have on PS or FT, albeit with a 300 game sample on bodog. (all SNGs)