Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2007, 12:36 PM

Default Re: Ask me about financial success to spending 2 years state prison

BXb,

I think I heard of one guard who was bringing drugs in, but that wasabout it.

Vyse,

On the visit, their girl or whoever would bring it in a balloon. Pass it to them, and they would either swallow it (chit it out later) or boof it (shove it way up the butt).

After a visit we are stripped searched, bend over and spread them type.

Golf,

I dont think the aryans run deep in NY. I did see one or two with "white power" on their arms.

I at first was worried about that. When I ws in Rikers I told people I was half jewish, nobody cared. When I got to my prison I was back to full Jewish, again rarely heard anything racist. There were about 7 Jewish guys in the whole prison (400 people), but we were allowed to have our own synagogue( a small room), have friday dinners (I am reformed, but the guy made a mean shabbos dinner). And all the holidays. We even were allowed to have a Sukkas(sp). A rabbi came once a week, as one is assigned to every 5 jail.
Religion, and race wre respected.

As far as your fighting attitude, mine was the same. I would have gone a 2 year trial if I knew there was a decent chance of einning on all counts. THe leverag the Da has, and why most of these cases plea out is they make the risk reward so great.

Big,

Exactly
Old 11-25-2007, 12:48 PM

JS,

The worst of prison was not being with my girl, and family.

It was SO SO much better than I imagined. If I knew it was like it was I would have plead in the beginnging to 6 months and 41/2 yrs parole. But this was when OZ was still on, and I was freaking.

The thing that changesd the most, aside from no longer living the HI-LIfe, is that any arrogance I had is gone. Jail is a humbling experience. I also dont getupset about the little things.

Noodle,

When I first got to my prison they only had a single fence, with vibration monitors. There was one part tht was easy enough to scale with no monitors there. They however fixed a few months later, then put up a second perimeter.

Dmish,

I am sure you are not alone in thinking that. The only similarity was that we were aggressive. Our clients were buying mostly big cap techs, msft,intc and maybe 5-10% of their portfolio were in spec stocks.
Old 11-25-2007, 12:53 PM

What did you do on the day before you went in?
Old 11-25-2007, 12:53 PM

Low,

Masturbation is obv a needed. You are supposed to bring your mag to the bathroom and do it there (doors on stalls). I will admit that I broke the rule and never did it there. When alone in my room I would. If my bunkie caught me it would not be good.

5-4,

When I said "all firms do it", I was not trying to justify , but showing that what we did was industry norms. For example a broker at morgan stanley was just as aggressive and was not telling their clients all the risks involved with a recommende investment.
Old 11-25-2007, 01:07 PM

Son,

Lots spades, hearts and some pinochle. Usually playing for pushups. I did get involved with poker games for cigs, lots wild cards, but stopped when I realized it was not a friendly game. I played holdem for cigs with the Italians (own clique) but stopped as well when I \was not feeling that comfortable.

A pack of cigarettes for 2 hair cuts. A pack would also get yuou a small, but good, homeade cheesecake. As far as monetary value, they were sold in the commissary, so a pack would be equal to $5 of food.

My bunkie told me of his old bunkie in the max jail he liked, also jewish he said. He told me the guy was a postal worker in for murder, and said he was totally framed. He gave me the guy's name, Barry something. 2 years after I was released front page of the Daily News was his picture. If you rememebr the 2 cops that did mob hits, well it turned out they had him set up, tath sent chills through my spine.

Taking out all the possibilites of added time or any violence,if I was in my 20's and did not have cash, and knew it would be the same experience, I would do it for a mil. Now I would do it for 10 mil. It would be like taking a sabbatical.
Old 11-25-2007, 01:10 PM

Had a quiet dinner and finished packing my apartment.
Old 11-25-2007, 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My argument is that there is pretty much no chance in hell this guy got railroaded. He got caught. Sometimes it happens. You're an embarrassment to the fine date of April 18th.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow! You're amazing! With absolutely no information about the facts of the case, you can deduce that the OP is guilty.
Old 11-25-2007, 01:23 PM

We had one tv for our housing unit of about 35 people. Obv majority rules and it was mostly Sports, BET and wb shows some Caliente. Afer 9 months there and feeling comfortable with my surroundings, you know friendly with most, respected etc...The winter olympics were strting, and I am die hard hockey fan. It was the Can-Us game, so the day before during a commercial break of Moesha I aske dthe room if it is cool we watch the game, nobody seemed to mind.

The next day when the game ws starting I walk in and change whatever was on to the game (bad move). I then was told to change it back. I did not and sat down as the game started, another brother got up and changed it back. So I was like f this, and got up to change it again.

I was approaching the tv, ACE nce guy, long dread in for attempted murder in calm voice just said "Do your bid xx". My response was " TRHis is a one time thing and I do not think it will be terrible to watch a couple hours of hockey". "Do your bid" was all he said. Good thing that reason cam e to mind and I left it alone.

That was the closest I came to forgetting where I was. I will say we did watch the last period which was cool. BUt that is how chit goes down in jail, over the littlest things.
Old 11-25-2007, 01:28 PM

OP, will Larry Kudlow ever be sent to prison???
Old 11-25-2007, 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OP, will Larry Kudlow ever be sent to prison???

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't know but I really dont like that guy