Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who has the long term edge? Ivey v. aba (NLHU)
Ivey 34 30.09%
aba 42 37.17%
BBV 37 32.74%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-16-2007, 01:21 AM

Default Re: Any Full Tilt Mods Yet? (1 included)

[ QUOTE ]
Also Fozzy, do you have a SeatRT_Empty that would go good with this table?

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume you have my complete avatars collection?

Here is a updated collection, which includes the RT and Classic avatars.

I might try the other dark orange - C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\Graphics\Table\Avatars\Avatars - Library\RT\Square Solid\Orange\seatrt_off.png
Seeing as u seem to like a mono-chromatic look. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] That is prolly to dark.

Let me know if you have a color combination, or a tweak of any of my existing avatars. Would be glad to try a few different combos, if you had some ideas. I don't have anything jump to mind at the moment.

Is your FT screenname the same?
FWIW - I never used the classic view until I started playin 6max. Now I wouldnt want to switch back to RT view.

Here - try these: ?

Old 08-16-2007, 01:45 AM

[quote

[/ QUOTE ]

love this one ... thanks fozzy
Old 08-16-2007, 07:13 PM

I needed this for my black background, but never found one so finally made it myself. It's a classic table that replaces original green one so you can still pick the backgrounds(I use "Desaturate" black-gradient background that someone posted here).

Should be copied in Graphics\Table\Elements as Table.png

Old 08-16-2007, 07:47 PM

Cool - thanks for sharing. That should work with any of my recent classic table mods. I made my table shape the same sizer as the original FT Classic table. You should be able to obverlay that and it would cover my table shape on my background.

I just always made my table mods the way I had seen it done in the past. I am now wondering if it would be better to make a few various table shapes to go in the \elements\ folder. I could then make backgrounds without the table shapes, for the table shape to overlay.

ra]\\[dom -

Would u like to try these for me and let me know what you think? The first one has a slight drop shadow on it, the 2nd one has no shadow, just the shape.

Old 08-16-2007, 11:09 PM

VNH Fuzzy [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I just like a simple background for using PAH so that works a lot better.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:38 PM

I think this is what they call "Changing boats mid-stream"?

*Ninja-Edit - Just took a quick look, and I think I will like this better. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I will work on a couple of table color varieties next.

Here are some backgrounds - without any tables drawn on them. You can use one of the above table.png's and place it in the \elements\ folder. Then use any of these ScullyGradient.JPG's in the respective background folder. Wonder if this would be a less confusing system for first time modders?

And the ever popular - solid colors

Old 08-17-2007, 12:07 AM

2 more tables for the \elements\ folder. Possibly more HUD friendly.

Old 08-17-2007, 12:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wonder if this would be a less confusing system for first time modders?

[/ QUOTE ]
They seem to get caught up most with the buttons, avatars etc. Rather than a seperate thread like you tried how about making a "graphics" folder that they just paste straight into c/prog files/ftp with that table in it, 7 different coloured backgrounds(for beach scene etc) and 7 different coloured simple racetrack tables, black buttons avatars chips etc- have a standard deck in it but also the Wiki link with instructions on selecting your own deck. Make this post stick out like dogs #%##^ and repost it once a week in this thread- then when FTP updates or you make something you like better as your standard you only have to repair the file. TBH I think anything other than this is pretty confusing for most newcomers. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 08-17-2007, 01:05 AM

Even more confusing now. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I think this is how they should really have been done in the first place.

I guess the thing to do is make a package like you said, but using the old method. Transparent tables in the \elements\ folder. I will work on a Graphics package. I canthen make a new thread/sticky type post. And also have a small area at the wiki with a link to the package and a link to the 2+2 thread.
Old 08-17-2007, 01:25 AM

Yeah I think a package that you put together is going to satisfy 90% of people. Those tables certainly have to free up the creativity with making backgrounds etc. BTW, meant to ask, ever made your own avatar? Had the Pamela Anderson going one day with moderate success.