Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2007, 02:41 PM

Default Re: I want my hat

[ QUOTE ]
Doug-

Thanks for coming on here and answering everyone's questions. I really appreciate it.

Back during the WSOP Fantasy Poker I won two free hats for being in the top 50 in two events. I still have not received my hats and it has been several months now. Have they been shipped? Please put that ahead of fixing the lag
Sorry if this has been asked and answered before.

IWMY

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Email support...why bother doug with that?
Old 10-25-2007, 03:52 PM

Default Re: FTP Answers 10/24

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Whoever asked for:
[ QUOTE ]

17. Bad beat jackpot tables.

[/ QUOTE ]
Die.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-25-2007, 04:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
28. Doug! I am very surprised that you did not comment on the window focus issue. It's the one thing that tilts me the [censored] out. Seems like an easy fix. Why hasn't it happened?

- Can you explain this one a bit more? What focus issue? The client should never steal your cursor focus, so you should be able to keep typing in whatever window you've been typing in even if another window pops up over it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait, is this a PokerAce Hud problem as you mentioned in your 6/7 answers? If so, does anyone know which PAH settings we should use to stop the focus issues?

[/ QUOTE ]
It's not a PAHUD problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

I encourage you to test this out again. I just did, and the problem was fixed when I closed PAH.

Can someone else test this and confirm?

Just found this post in the PAH forums:
http://pokeracesoftware.com/forums/v...ighlight=focus

Gonna try it out when I get home later tonight.

Edit: Okay I just tested it now and this fixed the problem. Try it out.
Old 10-25-2007, 04:49 PM

Default hats, fantasy

[ QUOTE ]
Back during the WSOP Fantasy Poker I won two free hats for being in the top 50 in two events. I still have not received my hats and it has been several months now. Have they been shipped?

[/ QUOTE ]
They should have given you FullTilt Points sufficient to purchase two hats from their store (1400 per hat). That's what they did for me.
Old 10-25-2007, 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
7. Auto-reload or failing this some ability that makes it easier not to miss one of your blinds right after you get stacked (this tilting you further). Auto-reload obviously better.

- Yeah this has been a pet project of mine forever. It's been on the schedule for just about every update this year, only to get pulled at the last second! Unfortunately, this includes the next couple of updates. I'm pretty sure I've broken through this time, though, and it should stay on the schedule for the first release of the new year (probably February-March). Sorry for the constant delay on this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doug you guys are [censored] burning money...

[/ QUOTE ]
It's not hard at all to reload during a hand. In fact, every time I invest a penny preflop the first thing I do is reload just in case I drop under 100BBs if I lose the hand.

Oh wait, you're a short-stacker. Stay at Stars plzkthx.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, yeah, make a software change which helps nobody else but shortstackers

[ QUOTE ]
11. 360s, ps3s and wiis please.

- Video games are addictive.

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like Doug saw too many "god Halo 3/Bioshock/insert game here is so sick, bye-bye poker for the month" posts. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-25-2007, 06:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
11. 360s, ps3s and wiis please.

- Video games are addictive.

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like Doug saw too many "god Halo 3/Bioshock/insert game here is so sick, bye-bye poker for the month" posts. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah.

Doug, while I agree with video games are bad, having a 360 or a Wii when I'm tilting will allow me to have a higher bankroll to make you more rake at higher games. If you don't supply your resident tiltfest kids with an alternative we may blow our whole bankroll and you lose a lot more in rake.

Think of the long term imo.
Old 10-25-2007, 07:27 PM

Adding an option to have a sound notification when you have a seat available should be trivial to implement and extremely useful.

I'm often away from the computer and miss my seat. Sometimes, i even fail to notice the Seat Available notification while i'm using the computer because i'm actively using another window that immediately covers the message box.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

21. I dont like the fact that they are single stack and 180 man. make it a double stack pull back the players to 90 oh and the 26 *token* is perfect price for this.

- I think you'll be pleased after the next update.

[/ QUOTE ]
Doug,

I interpret this as you are going to be reverting the "New" $26 single stack 180 player SNG's back to 90 DS SNG's, but with a $26 *Token* buyin.

If this is the case, please reconsider adding higher buyin 45 player regular SNG's instead. The old $22 90 player DS SNG's were not very popular; making them $26 isnt going to change much.

It is the overall structure of the 45 player single stack SNG's that have made them VERY popular (less than 2 hours to finish.) So as has been requested by many players, both here and at the FTP forums ....

Please add $33, $55 & $75*Token* 45 player SNG's.
I am positive they would be very popular.

P.S. When is the next update ?
Old 10-25-2007, 08:39 PM

Make the text part of the hand history window taller so that you don't have to scroll it.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Make the text part of the hand history window taller so that you don't have to scroll it.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be cool too, like have it on the whole left side of the window and the table on the right side. That would be sick awesome!