Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-05-2007, 05:08 AM

Default Ask me about Adult/ Running adult websites!

I have been involved in all kinds of niches on the internet, and I started out primarily in webhosting, then moved on to adult. I have been involved in almost every aspect of the industry except for production (though I have a ton of contacts that handle that). I started out pushing traffic to dating/cam sites, and a friend and I started a network of blogs that realy took off. We have a few tgps now, and I have branched off and realy just let him manage things now.With the exception of a paysite I am launching this week I am no longer involved in the day to day managment of things. I decided to take a smaller % and just have him manage it while I handle my other business ventures (real estate, gaming traffic, and other things).
Our network of free sites (tgps, blogs, etc) get about 500k unique hits a day total. We started out with pretty much nothing, and parlayed it into a nice, 5 server cluster full of revenue producing free sites.
So ask me any questions you may have outside of which sites I run. I will not disclose any of that (except maybe sites I run on my own) for personal reasons, so please dont ask that.

How much can you make in this business? The sky is the limit.

You just need to find the right connections, and be willing to learn. I put a ton of time into it at the begining because I simply had no cash to invest. Now that I have money to invest in it it is way easier for me to get a site producing $1k+ monthly.

So ask away I am all ears! [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]