Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-31-2006, 02:14 PM

Default Tomorrow is April Fools

I need a good one to pull on my dude. Lets hear about some good ones that you guys have pulled on friends.
Old 03-31-2006, 02:17 PM

Default Re: Tomorrow is April Fools

For your friend who just became a father, tell him that the baby is yours. This works much better in the event his wife is cool and plays along.
Old 03-31-2006, 02:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I need a good one to pull on my dude. Lets hear about some good ones that you guys have pulled on friends.

[/ QUOTE ]
I once wrote and submitted an obituary on one of my freaternity brothers to his hometown paper.
They published it.

Edit: I'll post it if I can find it (15 yrs ago...)
Old 03-31-2006, 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For your friend who just became a father, tell him that the baby is yours. This works much better in the event his wife is cool and plays along.

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh, he isn't a father, and his girlfriend really really sucks.
Old 03-31-2006, 02:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your dude? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2006, 02:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your dude? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

excuse me....best friend.
Old 03-31-2006, 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Beef is gay,

April fools!!!!

wait a minute...... It's only March 31st

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2006, 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Figuratively or Literally? "Both" is also an acceptable answer.
Old 03-31-2006, 02:25 PM

have a girl you know call him and tell him shes with a local doctors office and tell him he was on a point of contact list for a girl (preferably some girl he had sex with that is a ho bag) who was tested for clap, herpes whatever, and that he is at high risk for exposure to this std.

worked well on one of my friends.
Old 03-31-2006, 02:27 PM

wtf is a "my dude"

I'm going to slightly hijack the thread by asking for jokes to play on a girlfriend and provide compensation with a bunch of stories about my mom, the april fools queen:

age 4: brother gets potpourri in his lunchbox with a note that says "your lunch is in your backpack." You'd be amazed how much he cried.

age 6: eating at a restaurant, me and travis (brother) are loud and obnoxious and raising hell as usual. I am the older one and the instigator. My mom gets the manager to tell me that since I cost him business and pissed off other customers, I will have to wash dishes until I can pay it off. Man I was scared.

age 8: mom calls then boyfriend Jim to come over because we "have a problem" and she acts like its a big deal. He comes over and she says that our toilet is overflowing and that there is [censored] everywhere. At this point, Jim looks horrified. Then Travis says "and this is not an April Fools joke!" LOL

age 12: me and travis are getting haircuts and mom tells the ladies cutting our hair to fake like they screwed up. I caught on right away because I was vigilant and knew something would come, but travis just got incredibly pissed and stormed out of there crying. When his lady came out to apologize and say it was all a joke he screamed "I HATE YOU!!!" (he was 10) and later apologized for it.

last year: I was having severe stomach issues, family members thought it might be krohn's (??) or hwatever, I don't know. They diagnosed it Irritable Bowel but thats because they just dont know whats up. docotrs are idiots. Anyway, I digress. So I had just had a biopsy and colonoscopy and my mom doctored an e-mail prescribing a diet and all this stupid crap about making a stool sample. She's a doc so she also got the actual jar you have to put it in. The diet included lots of lettuce and hardboiled eggs and she totally fooled me and I did it and gave her the stool sample. When I handed her the jar she said "APRIL FOOLS!" and I cvouldn't help but laugh.

There are plenty more that she got me terribly and I'm really not looking forward to tomorrow because I will have to be on the lookout and I know I'll forget and she'll get me real good.

Anyway I think my general tip is to somehow involve a complete stranger if you can get away with it. Your friend will never suspect a thing.