Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack

Old 03-24-2007, 04:47 PM

Default Re: Ultimatebet Rakeback Calculation Help

okay so who is right here?? I am getting confused. I also thought Full tilt was the only site that deducts things like deposits and withdrawals.
Old 03-24-2007, 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
okay so who is right here?? I am getting confused. I also thought Full tilt was the only site that deducts things like deposits and withdrawals.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only thing not in agreement is exactly how the deductions are working for US. I don't think there's any dispute to the following:

For non-Americans, they deduct 25% of the bonus from your MGR. THAT'S IT.

For Americans, they've recently changed the rules and screwed everything up. What's being debated in this thread is exactly what and how they are deducting now.

Oh, and as far as FT being the only one deducting for deposits (not withdrawals), they were. However, Absolute and Ultimate both recently changed the rules for Americans...they claim due to increased costs brought on by the UIEGA.
Old 03-24-2007, 05:50 PM

are you sure about no withdrawal fees at tilt? iknow of a player who was sure he didn't make any deposits, but his fee column is showing substantial deductions. i will be asking tilt directly, just wondered if anyone knew.
Old 03-25-2007, 03:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
are you sure about no withdrawal fees at tilt? iknow of a player who was sure he didn't make any deposits, but his fee column is showing substantial deductions. i will be asking tilt directly, just wondered if anyone knew.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I'm certainly not sure on FT fees...I was just using that as an example, likely regurgitating info I read elsewhere on these boards. Please don't use my post as evidence of anything in regards to FT, I don't even play there. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]