Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2007, 01:22 AM

Default Re: TruePoker wants US poker players business and is willing to help ...

TruePokerCEO:

Please empty your PM box.
Old 12-01-2007, 05:45 PM

Default Re: TruePoker wants US poker players business and is willing to help ...

FreeBeer,

As I understand it, the pm boxes will all be moved, empty, with the software change.

So you understand, I let it fill up because I don't check it frequently enough. If I could get an email generated to me whenever there is a message, I could use the service.

Otherwise, you can always email me at management@truepoker.com

TruePoker CEO
Old 12-02-2007, 01:52 AM

Default Re: TruePoker wants US poker players business and is willing to help .

[ QUOTE ]
FreeBeer,

As I understand it, the pm boxes will all be moved, empty, with the software change.

So you understand, I let it fill up because I don't check it frequently enough. If I could get an email generated to me whenever there is a message, I could use the service.

Otherwise, you can always email me at management@truepoker.com

TruePoker CEO

[/ QUOTE ]
To receive an e-mail notification when you receive a PM, at the top of the forum page, go to "My Home", near the bottom right click "Edit" next to "Subscribe / Unsubscribe from receiving forum posts by email, change message notifications, etc.", select "Yes" for the first option "Do you want email notifications when you receive private messages?", then click Submit. You will then be notified whenever you receive a PM.
Old 11-24-2007, 09:11 PM

Default Re: PokerRoom refuses to cashout US player

I think that you should try to contact PokerRoom again. I tried to cashout earlier this year and their check bounced due to bank issues at their end. They noted that they will no longer issue checks to US customers, but that you can setup an online Wirecard account and that they will transfer your funds to the Wirecard account. I have always enjoyed your posts so I hope this leads to giving a little back to you. Let us know how it works out.
Old 11-25-2007, 11:53 AM

Thanks, Galron. UNfortunately, PokerRoom mentioned this to me as the option no longer available to US players. You know, through their Indian/British accents, I thought they were saying "wildcard".

This is my most recent communique:

Hi there,

Thank you for your recent <contact> regarding your cashout. I apologise for the delay in responding to you.

We are experiencing unforeseen difficulties surrounding cashing out to US registered players. We are currently waiting for more information from our Payments department, which we will pass on to you once it is available to us.

We apologise for this lack of information, and assure you that we are working hard to find a suitable solution for you.

Should you have any further queries, please contact us again.

Regards,
Jeftin

PokerRoom.com Support Team

On November 24, 2007 at 3:37 AM,

>Please just send me a check for the balance in my account. I assure you, my bank will cash it. Even if the bank doesn't cash it, I'm in no worse spot than I am in now. You are not breaking any laws by sending me a check. If you broke any US law, you broke it when you accepted a placed bet.. You are not breaking it by sending me money. It's just the same as if I did some work for you. This is money owed to me. Write a check to me the same way you'd write a check to anyone else. There is nothing illegal about that.
>
>Thank you,
>Brendan
Old 11-25-2007, 11:54 AM

You know, I still haven't dealt with the same person twice.
Old 11-25-2007, 02:59 PM

ummmm....chip dump it to a non-us player
Old 11-25-2007, 08:46 PM

Do you have any friends that live in Canada/EU? Maybe you should move in with them for a couple days.
Old 11-25-2007, 09:09 PM

Really they should have cashed out your money automatically in form of a check.
Old 11-26-2007, 12:45 PM

Hi,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I also apologise for the responses that you have received so far.

It is very difficult for us to process any financial transactions to residents of the USA since the UIGEA was passed. This said there must be some way for us to get your money back to you.

As a first step I suggest that you log in to PokerRoom.com and then send a private message to the moderator in the Pokah forum. That way we will have confirmation of all your details and can start figuring out a way to get your money back to you. We can then chase this up from PokerRoom central and work with you to find a way to get your remaining funds back to you.

We will also contact the support teams to figure out a better way to handle these isolated issues. In our defense I should point out that our US players were given fair warning and a number of options to make cash outs after we had taken the decision to close to the US.

The realisation you reached that we have no interest is unfortunate. PokerRoom will always value its US players and we have every intention to open to the USA again as soon as the current prohibition is reversed. Hopefully we can resolve this and let you rekindle your awesome surprise in time for Christmas.

Regards
Lee

PokerRoom.com Team