Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION

View Poll Results: You order a mixed drink that costs between $12-15 - you tip?
$1 85 48.02%
$2 78 44.07%
$3+ 14 7.91%
Voters: 177. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 06:42 AM

Default Re: my pastor divorced his wife and married a sophomore

adsman
the sophomore was mabey a 6 compared to at least 8 of his exwife. but i will not post pics unless there is a major demand for it i.e over 150 queries about it.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
adsman
how am i a scumbag, by trying to bring this disturbing issue to light, or by not acting on it till now?
do you have children? if so imagine someone twice your daughters age marrying her. and tell me where i am the scumbag. sorry i think your the scumbag for not seeing how disturbing this is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't you just mind your own business and stay the hell out of their lives. And what are you trying to say here? That the girls father doesn't even know she's married? If you take this to the press you are going to be ruining a fair few peoples lives for no purpose other than your own personal desire to see "justice" done.

Which would make you king of the scumbags in my book, buddy.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:49 AM

Judging by the spelling and grammar you use, I dare to say that your school isn't as "prestigous" as you think.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:51 AM

obviousally if i really wanted to take this to the press i would have over two years ago, thats not really my main goal, i guess my op was kind of the wrong message, i guess if i could ammend it i would rather see how most people feel about this sitution. and her father definitly knows about the marriage he OK it. i really dont even have to option to go to the press based on the earlier facts i presented, i just thought this topic could start some conversation. plus i still talk and hang out with this man so i really have no interest in "ratting" him out, im just curious if most find this as acceptable.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:53 AM

It's the pastor who should have minded his own business, instead he chooses to do something unconscionable and abuses his power over a young impressionable female, ruining her life in the process. He likely committed a crime as well at some point.

Both he and school with their catholic like coverup of child abuse deserve to have the whistle blown. The girl - well it's better she realizes now what a [censored] up sleazebag she fell for than at 25 when the best part of her life is behind her.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:54 AM

is this "pastor" named david sklansky?
Old 10-03-2007, 06:55 AM

pics nowssss please

You said her parents consented so whats your problem? As mentionted above its not really your business and not everyone has the same views as you.

Old 10-03-2007, 06:58 AM

ytf
it is prestigous, does that mean i was top of my class? or that i claim to be prestigous? apprently thats what you thought i meant, it wasnt. feel free to correct my grammar if that makes you feel like a bigger person, but unless you have nothing pertinent to say i would rather not have you level my thread.
thanks
siouxbrew
Old 10-03-2007, 07:02 AM

You should try and take a valuable lesson from this. Learn that peoples private lives are exactly that - private. It is not your place to judge their perceived failings. If this man has been a role model for you then I'm sorry. Try not to place people to high on a pedestal. That way they won't disappoint you too much when they fall off. If you really have a problem with this in a personal sense then talk openly about it to him. Give him a chance to present his side of the story. I know that if I were him i would appreciate this.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It's the pastor who should have minded his own business, instead he chooses to do something unconscionable and abuses his power over a young impressionable female, ruining her life in the process. He likely committed a crime as well at some point.

Both he and school with their catholic like coverup of child abuse deserve to have the whistle blown. The girl - well it's better she realizes now what a [censored] up sleazebag she fell for than at 25 when the best part of her life is behind her.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

Those with psychological, physical or economic power over others abuse that power for their own ends? [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Closed Thread