Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2007, 11:57 PM

Default Re: *Dexter* 11/18

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe Dexter thinks he's caught, but they don't know the samples are from his apartment and they're just going to ask for his opinion on the blood.

[/ QUOTE ]

this sounds about right

[/ QUOTE ]

They sent agents to his house at night for an opinion?

I thought he was in cuffs? Maybe I am wrong.
Old 11-19-2007, 12:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe Dexter thinks he's caught, but they don't know the samples are from his apartment and they're just going to ask for his opinion on the blood.

[/ QUOTE ]

this sounds about right

[/ QUOTE ]

They sent agents to his house at night for an opinion?

I thought he was in cuffs? Maybe I am wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Doakes anonymously sent the box to the station, and since those guys are on the case now, they came to Dexter's. I think Showtime wants you to think hes busted. It would be the same as Angel running to DExter's like dexter come on you need to come down to the station, except Angel really isnt allowed on the case anymore. I think they WANT you to think Dexter is busted, and they make it seem that way by them walking behing Dexter (like hes in cuffs) and them being like "Dexter we want answers"

Doakes cant just walk up to them and be like " look what I found in Morgan's apartment!!" with all the [censored] thats just happened between them
Old 11-19-2007, 12:28 AM

I can't get my mind around how retarded it is that Dexter went out to his boat with the blacklight to look for specks of blood, but he still kept that box of slides in his apartment. I was expecting Doakes to open the box and either find it empty, or find some sort of wierd/ridiculous item in there. The only possibility that makes any sense to me here (given how Dexter is smart/careful) is that those slides have ketchup or something on them rather than the victims blood. Doakes gets the task force onto Dexter, and when they find the slides, it makes Doakes look even more insane.
Old 11-19-2007, 12:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if he kills doakes, and sets up doakes to be the bay harbor butcher, then it's too much like last season. I honestly think Doakes will help dexter

[/ QUOTE ]

"Help" Dexter? The guy absolutely hates Dexter. Him helping Dexter would be a completely ridiculous storyline.

Doakes is either going to get killed by Dexter and then framed, or he's going to get framed by Dexter without getting killed. Any other interaction between Doakes and Dexter would be completely unbelievable.
Old 11-19-2007, 06:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I can't get my mind around how retarded it is that Dexter went out to his boat with the blacklight to look for specks of blood, but he still kept that box of slides in his apartment.

[/ QUOTE ]

didnt he sink the original blood samples earlier in this season or even in season 1? i remember something about him making a big wuss about throwing them away.
if yes, its all part of the doakes setup-job.

can someone confirm/deny, will check some older episodes/ep guides later.
Old 11-19-2007, 06:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I can't get my mind around how retarded it is that Dexter went out to his boat with the blacklight to look for specks of blood, but he still kept that box of slides in his apartment.

[/ QUOTE ]

didnt he sink the original blood samples earlier in this season or even in season 1? i remember something about him making a big wuss about throwing them away.
if yes, its all part of the doakes setup-job.

can someone confirm/deny, will check some older episodes/ep guides later.

[/ QUOTE ]

he almost throws them away in season 1 but doesn't when he realises the ITK was just playing with him and not trying to get him caught. box should be full of legit samples.
Old 11-19-2007, 06:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I can't get my mind around how retarded it is that Dexter went out to his boat with the blacklight to look for specks of blood, but he still kept that box of slides in his apartment. I was expecting Doakes to open the box and either find it empty, or find some sort of wierd/ridiculous item in there. The only possibility that makes any sense to me here (given how Dexter is smart/careful) is that those slides have ketchup or something on them rather than the victims blood. Doakes gets the task force onto Dexter, and when they find the slides, it makes Doakes look even more insane.

[/ QUOTE ] He doesnt expect someone to come in his apartment and look in his ac unit? If he gets caught its not going to be because of the slides and those wont do anything. Although that was considering Doakes wasnt going to break into his apartment.

Also what preview? The 2 on the website have nothing what you guys are talking about. Just has doakes asking for use of a lab and saying someones gonna be in trouble, which ends the possibility of him helping dexter.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:04 AM

Also, biggest cliff hanger ever? OMG I need to see the next episode. TV doesnt get any better.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:22 AM

Someone link to the preview of next week's episode plzzzz.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:28 AM

http://www.sho.com/site/dexter/home.do

wait for the "watch preview" button to appear