Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-01-2007, 03:13 PM

Default Re: question to the 40yr old+ people in OOT

[ QUOTE ]
Between this story, and the jason picture where you taped off your face, I'm starting to gather that you might be a serial killer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, I'm just colorful. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 10-01-2007, 03:30 PM

I'm 46. To answer your question, I do think as you get older you are still attracted to tight bodies and pretty unwrinkled faces, which are far more common on women in their 20's then women in their 40's. So the answer for a one night stand would certainly be the younger woman. As your follow up questions imply, there are tradeoffs for compability that enter the mix if you are talking about a relationship. I would not want a relationship with a 20 year old immature imbecile, no matter how cute. I also would not want a relationship with 60 year old dog, no matter how smart. For me, my ideal new woman would be an attractive 27-35 year old who is just slightly dumber then I am and thinks I hung the moon. Not saying I could attract that, but thats where I would start.
Old 10-01-2007, 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm 46. To answer your question, I do think as you get older you are still attracted to tight bodies and pretty unwrinkled faces, which are far more common on women in their 20's then women in their 40's. So the answer for a one night stand would certainly be the younger woman. As your follow up questions imply, there are tradeoffs for compability that enter the mix if you are talking about a relationship. I would not want a relationship with a 20 year old immature imbecile, no matter how cute. I also would not want a relationship with 60 year old dog, no matter how smart. For me, my ideal new woman would be an attractive 27-35 year old who is just slightly dumber then I am and thinks I hung the moon. Not saying I could attract that, but thats where I would start.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm 38 and this is QFMFT
Old 10-01-2007, 04:26 PM

How old do I have to be before I can take myself seriously saying the phrase "hung the moon"?

Edit: Also good post.
Old 10-01-2007, 04:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm 38 and this is QFMFT

[/ QUOTE ]

i am not old enough to really comment (34), but this seems very reasonable to me, but on thing that an older friend has always said and i have taken it 100% as fact as i have gotten older is this......

if 19 year old girls were really truly brilliant beings, they would easily rule the entire world.

thank god for all of us that they are not! J.
Old 10-01-2007, 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nobody yet has said the obvious answer: a 40 year old woman with a 20 year old daughter. Win-win<font color="red">-win</font>.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Yugoslav
Old 10-01-2007, 05:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nobody yet has said the obvious answer: a 40 year old woman with a 20 year old daughter. Win-win<font color="red">-win</font>.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]brilliant imo [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img], and to clarify my opinion, fyp's are usually bad.
Old 10-01-2007, 05:44 PM

Poor choice of weapon:

FTW
Old 10-01-2007, 06:28 PM

I am 42. My girlfriend is 25. We've been together two years now.

From a purely sexual standpoint, of course you want the 20 year old. She looks better naked.

Of course, if you're interested in "love," you are almost invariably better off with the woman your own age.

I have most of the best of both worlds, as my better half is very attractive, very intelligent, and very, uh...lively where required.

It's 88% great.

The 12% that's not so great is the occasional baby talk, the youthful whining about the imperfections of the world, and her friends, who are infantile compared to her.

But what are you gonna do? Her skin doesn't bunch around her neck or sag anywhere; in fact, gravity seems not to have yet discovered her at all.

These are important qualities to have.
Old 10-01-2007, 07:46 PM

I'm 36 and at the moment I'm being pursued by a 21 year old, a 28 year old and a 35 year old. What I might do is muck around with all three and then get back to you.