FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2007, 10:13 PM

Default Re: The Office: 10/04/07

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Vagos,

Do you enjoy anything ever?

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha come on, I have loved the Office for several seasons, I know I'm not the only one who feels these first two hour long episodes of season 4 have been a bit of a miss.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's just that between these threads, and south park I worry that you might need to see the world in a better light.

[ QUOTE ]
Another meh episode overall, a few good laughs but most of it felt "off", similiar to the premiere.

[/ QUOTE ]
Was a significant improvement over the premiere imo. It still felt like it would of been better shorter, ie 30 mins or supersized. Also just too much micheal (who is much better as a catalyst for the supporting roles and should not be the "carry" of the show imo) and not enough of the supporting characters, esp Jim and Pam who have had like 3 jokes through both the hourlong episodes. It also has felt like Kevin is being forced through these episodes and is not really being used the best.

Everything else on TV <<Premiere<<<<<This Episode<<<<<<<<<<&lt ;<<<<<<<<<<<<& lt;<<<<<<< All other seasons of the Office.

[ QUOTE ]
still can't get on Dunder Mifflin Infinity

[/ QUOTE ]

Neither can I

subpar episode. the only part I laughed at was when Michael told Toby to shut up during his age-ism thing.

michael, no matter how stupid, is really going to drive into a lake when it's right in front of him? come on.

Temp talking about his haircut might just be the worst "last segment before the show ends" EVER.
Old 10-04-2007, 10:14 PM

I loved it personally. I find myself laughing a little less then previous seasons but the actual stories and relationships are better and deeper now.
Old 10-04-2007, 10:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Vagos,

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha come on, I have loved the Office for several seasons, I know I'm not the only one who feels these first two hour long episodes of season 4 have been a bit of a miss.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

Most of this episode sucked. Ryan and Angela are horrible. The lake thing was one of the worst bits I've seen on any show, ever. What a disappointment.
Old 10-04-2007, 10:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Vagos,

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's just that between these threads, and south park I worry that you might need to see the world in a better light.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love South Park and I love The Office, they are two of my favorite shows. I just thought this week they happen to be misses.
Old 10-04-2007, 10:16 PM

I thought the car thing was pretty funny. But I have a GPS thing and I've had that same argument about turn right now vs. turn right in 50 metres. The U-Turn if possible is also [censored] annoying. I turned onto a [censored] bridge by accident and had to listen to the [censored] voice telling me to u-turn for a mile.
Old 10-04-2007, 10:18 PM

solid episode imo, better than premiere. Last scene with michael/dwight in the lawyer office was just brutal though. Jim/pam couldn't be more cutesy if they wore bunny costumes to work but after 3 years of angst I guess they deserve it, though the "is the magic over" scene was lame as hell. Surprised to see them get outted already tbh, lots of comic potential they missed out on, i.e. the ryan hitting on pam scene would have been a lot more awesome if they were still hiding it. Well whatever.
Old 10-04-2007, 10:27 PM

I'll always enjoy an office episode but these haven't been nearly as good as last season.
Old 10-04-2007, 10:56 PM

Other than a few uncomfortable moments, that episode was great.