Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2007, 07:31 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#3 of 3.)

ok so say that you wanna deposit 1100 or so onto a poker site. Is epassporte the best option? I want it done before the sign up bonus expires so take that into account? Also, how long does it take to open an epassporte account, is it as easy as neteller was? Also, how much money do they charge to say transfer 1000 from one epassporte account to another?

Thanks
Old 09-20-2007, 05:32 PM

anyone having trouble logging into epassporte at the moment?
Old 09-20-2007, 07:07 PM

I withdrew 300 of 2k in my acct today (how annoying) and i got the message saying there was something wrong with my bank. i've had tha thappen before. i went back to try again, and my balance was down $302 dollars and i didn't get a message from epassporte saying that my withdrawal to my us bank account had happened.

on the phone now with epassporte. god i miss neteller.
Old 09-20-2007, 09:36 PM

epassporte is way way behind netleller in all area. really miss those neteller days.....
really love to have an online wallet to manage this...but..

i wonder if using moneygram to deposit and withdraw using check would be better...
moneygram $10 fees (<$1000), if make $200 deposit, fees is 5%, if make $500 deposit, fees is 2%. only thing is longer wait for check arrival and going to bank for deposit the check but without the epass $2 fees and without ALL THE PROBLEM with epass.
Old 09-21-2007, 03:02 AM

Two weeks ago I had my card stolen. I sent them a message asking to cancel my card and said I would add funds for the replacement when I was informed they had done so. I got a quick (!) response saying that it had been can canceled and that the replacement fee was $20. I added $20 to my account and sent them a message asking to replace the card. A week later I noticed the $20 was still in my account so I sent them a message asking what was going on with the replacement. I hear nothing from them and a few days later send a similar message. That was four days ago. WTF do I do now? Theoretically I could call them, but since I'm in Laos this would be difficult and expensive. It's really important that I get a replacement as soon as I can.
Old 09-21-2007, 03:15 AM

So what is the story with epassporte. Neteller, Firepay and
many others are gone due to DOJ pressure. What is epassporte's story. Are they non-US based? What jurisdiction are they in? Are they privately owned? They are handling huge gambling dollars yet they are almost ghost-like. Google turns up nothing?
Old 09-23-2007, 10:13 PM

Please forgive me if this has been covered, I read about 38 pages from original thread and didn't find it. I'm trying to fund epassporte from my bank account, and I just verified the two deposits from epassporte to my bank etc.

I understand the fee schedule on their site stating $5 for every $100 is incorrect and it is really only $5 for any amount up to $500 limit when using checking account. But my question is this, is a $5 per $100 fee when loading the money into FTP?? Is there any fee moving the money from epassporte to FTP or any poker room for that matter, or are the only fees the ones from loading the epassporte account?

My other question is, how do I get $600 in to deposit with FTP? I know there is a $500 a day limit, so do I have to deposit $500 and wait 7 business days etc. till it goes through, or can I do a second deposit the next day with other one still pending?

Sorry if this has been covered!!

Thanks! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-24-2007, 01:17 AM

The fee to load epassporte from a bank account is $2 per transaction, but it might be $5 for the first one. There is no fee charged to you, only charged to the poker site, to transfer between epassporte and a poker site. I believe you can start another load the following day but I am not positive. Doesn't hurt to try.
Also getting the physical card makes it much quicker to cashout. 1 day vs 1 to 2 weeks. It is $35 and I received mine 2 weeks after requesting it. But with ePassporte you never know............
Old 09-24-2007, 01:47 AM

So I just registered for an eP acct. the other day, went through the registration charge verification n stuff, used a Bank of America Visa credit card to load it ($25 trial deposit in case of a "snafu") put $10 of that onto Stars just to feel out the whole process, it was easy and I thought all was well.

Well, a couple days later I go into my online banking, and there is a fraud alert under my credit card, saying I have to verify some recent transactions, which I know has to be the ePass initial deposit and that I can't access the credit card online until the alert is lifted. Can anybody comment on how big a deal this is going to be to get this bullsht straightened out? What about if I just use it directly from my checking account, anybody had any problems with that? Can I still do that at all once I have made a deposit using credit card? Anybody?
Old 09-24-2007, 12:34 PM

Anyone know if withdrawing to checking is working?