Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2007, 02:18 PM

Default Re: Situation with two sisters (w/pics)

[ QUOTE ]
so who took the naughty pics of the older sister?

[/ QUOTE ]

No idea, never asked. She does have a roommate, but doubtful she let her do it because she didn't even want to show her face in the pic, so I'm guessing she didn't really want people to know she was doing something like that.

Also, digital cameras now come with something called a timer, where you set it on like 10 second delay on top of a table, and you can get in front of the cam. Technology is amazing isn't it.

[ QUOTE ]
[x] post pics or ban

[/ QUOTE ]

I did post pics. Check above. I also said I would try to get pics of tonight, if it happens, and of the older girl having her hands cuffed behind her back in front of me.

I said I'd try. No guarantees. We'll see.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:34 PM

you have just told us what you are going to do to her in this pic. but you still have not had her do anything we told you to have her do to prove it is real.

Now, since you are going to post these anyways, put a sign on her that says "andnow" or you are full of [censored], which is now about 97% the case.
Old 08-16-2007, 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol at anyone believing a second of this.

wtf yall

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-16-2007, 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Now, since you are going to post these anyways, put a sign on her that says "andnow" or you are full of [censored], which is now about 97% the case.

[/ QUOTE ]
OP, Busted. Give it up 'cause you ain't doing this. Save those pics of the blonde in handcuffs for some other forum.

And I don't think anyone beloved this for a second, seems they were just having fun with OP.
Old 08-16-2007, 03:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

OP, Busted. Give it up 'cause you ain't doing this. Save those pics of the blonde in handcuffs for some other forum.

And I don't think anyone beloved this for a second, seems they were just having fun with OP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Believe it or not, I don't care.

And the older sister isn't blonde, she's a dark haired, brunette with some highlights. Probably no highlights anymore considering she's getting her hair done now possibly.

[ QUOTE ]
you have just told us what you are going to do to her in this pic. but you still have not had her do anything we told you to have her do to prove it is real.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't post it, someone else, Jamouga or something like that posted it here:

[ QUOTE ]
Go over to older sister's place, get her to strip to bra/panties and handcuff her hands behind her back. Then leave.

[/ QUOTE ]

Believe me or not, I'm still going to do this. I think this is the best of both worlds: I get to mess with the older sister, and the younger sister won't be pissed at me afterwards because I said I'd get pics of cuffed like that for her.

Anyways, I can pull the sign, but probably only after she's cuffed so she really has no choice. Because if I do use a sign, she probably would know I'm posting the pic on the internet or something, or will ask why. But, like I said, OK, I'll use a sign that says "andnow" or I will write "andnow" on her body somewhere that will show on the pic with a marker or something.

UPDATE: I just called the older sister, she said she's like an hour or so away, out of town getting her hair done or something, but she says she'll be back home later tonight. She wants to meet at her place. I'll let you know what happens afterwards.
Old 08-16-2007, 03:16 PM

OP mentioning possibility of handcuff pics veyr early on in the thread makes me think that he has all the pics he needs to run this lie and is just trying to lead posters into making it look like the story's evolution is organic. OP WILL post pics but this story is fake.
Old 08-16-2007, 03:18 PM

Make an "andnow" tramp stamp on her back and post pics, else ban.
Old 08-16-2007, 03:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OP mentioning possibility of handcuff pics veyr early on in the thread makes me think that he has all the pics he needs to run this lie and is just trying to lead posters into making it look like the story's evolution is organic. OP WILL post pics but this story is fake.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to prove otherwise then, I'll do something else as well then.

Go for it, what should I do then to prove that this is real. I'll make sure to take a pic for you guys of something reasonable, that I can do. Go for it, suggestions anyone?

[ QUOTE ]
Make an "andnow" tramp stamp on her back and post pics, else ban.

[/ QUOTE ]

For example, this is unreasonable, and not possible.

OK, maybe I can get a marker and put "andnow" on her lower back. If that's what you want, I can probably pull that off. I can just tell the girl that I'm into writing on her lower back, and that I want to write something there.
Old 08-16-2007, 03:24 PM

Have her [censored] in a bag LDO
Old 08-16-2007, 03:25 PM

Holy Crap BBV sucks at motivation.

If this guy's story is crap and the story is not preplanned/organic, we get no pics. Ok, whatever.

If it is preplanned/organic. We get more pics of what look like a fairly hot chick naked and handcuffed. This is bad how?

If it is real, we may also get pics.

Eff the haters, andnow. I'm rooting for you to provide pics, and I don't care if the story is fake or not. If it was fake, its still fun, and we still get pics. If it is real, good times for you, and we still get pics.

Go go go!

Ray