Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-16-2007, 01:30 AM

Default Re: Situation with two sisters (w/pics)

[ QUOTE ]
I think this entire thread is total [censored].

However, if this is actually true...

[ QUOTE ]
My gf is already at the other side of the country right now, in New York because she goes to college there

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
we’re probably done, we both knew nothing serious was going to happen, and we were just messing around for the summer

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Now, so the older sister starts calling me again, immediately after the younger one is gone. She calls me and says stuff like she’ll do whatever I want

[/ QUOTE ]

Do the math genius. This is no strings attached sex! There's no actual relationship. She wants to [censored] you to get back at her sister. So keep this going as long as possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, this is a no-brainer for a sociopath. However, if you have a soul and half a brain, assisting in destroying someone you cared about in exchange for a one time hookup is [censored] stupid. There are other hoes that will do what the sis will do, that aren't going to ruin a friendship and future hookup oppurtunities.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:33 AM

i'd do it because she doesn't really exist.

does anyone else think both girls look at least 30?
Old 08-16-2007, 01:33 AM

next time find pics of less attractive females.

if its real, i think the obvious play here is anal. You get the degrading part and the sex, what could be better? Im suprised and disappointed that no one has mentioned this.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:35 AM

Threesome?
Old 08-16-2007, 01:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]

if its real, i think the obvious play here is anal. You get the degrading part and the sex, what could be better? Im suprised and disappointed that no one has mentioned this.

[/ QUOTE ]

thought crossed my mind, but hard to document anal in a picture. Facial is more degrading IMO. or bukkake ftw.

too bad this isn't real tho.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i'd do it because she doesn't really exist.

does anyone else think both girls look at least 30?

[/ QUOTE ]

Younger girl, the girl I was with for the summer, is 21.

Older sister is 25.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't go for less attractive girls. I don't know about you, but I go for the most attractive, with an awesome personality that I can find.

Yes, that would be degrading to the older sister, and she would probably go for it too, but that might kill any possibility for anything else with the girl I'm with right now.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:42 AM

If this is true(just take it as a compliment if it is as i only acuse you of lieing as this seems too good to be true) then the only way im not sleeping with the older sister is if i really do care about the younger one. Then i wouldnt even think about it.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
get her to do a shocker with one hand and a westside with the other, then we will believe you.

if this is for real, you could POSSIBLY do the best thing by telling your gf about this, and then consulting with her about the best way to own her, but twist it in a sexual way. For instance, negotiate that you will give her a facial, then take a pic and post it on the internets. Then you get off, you are still good with the gf, and in all reality, this is gonna be a one time hookup anyways, so why not do something over the top?

[/ QUOTE ]

This might be the winner, but could also backfire badly.

If I tell my gf about her older sister doing all this to me, and throwing herself at me, then well she'll probably figure out that I've been leading the older sister on as well and going along with it.

But, if I can somehow tell her without getting her all pissed at me, then well sounds like a plan. If I can pull this off, I'm assuming she'll be for it. But too extreme maybe?

[/ QUOTE ]

She knows how her sister is, so there is no way she could get mad at you. She doesn't know you have flirted back, and really all you have to say is "I haven't done anything with her, I know we are on break but I would never betray you in this way. However, we could do something fun like go through with it, she thinks she is just giving me head and i busto on her face and take a pic and post it on the internets."

[/ QUOTE ]

Genius.

This might play out. This was my dilemma basically, that I didn't want to piss off the girl I'm with, but this might in some crazy way work.

If I can get her to understand that I'm just doing this to completely humiliate the older sister (since well, it's a pretty [censored] up thing to do to her younger sister, even if they are just step-sisters) and well she deserves it probably, and I can convince her I'm not doing this for my personal enjoyment (even though I probably am).
Old 08-16-2007, 01:49 AM

STEPsisters=fair game...obv real post...lol@ everyone doubting him cause girls are hot...FU if its fake ....pwn em if its not in any way possible
Old 08-16-2007, 01:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If this is true(just take it as a compliment if it is as i only acuse you of lieing as this seems too good to be true) then the only way im not sleeping with the older sister is if i really do care about the younger one. Then i wouldnt even think about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand, it definitely is a pretty sweet situation.

And yes, the younger sister is someone I wouldn't mind actually being with exclusively, but only problem is she goes to school on the other side of the country.

She has a sick personality, definitely one of the coolest chicks I've been with, and she's hot, has the total package except for the whole deal about being so far away and the older sister being right here.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think this entire thread is total [censored].

However, if this is actually true...

[ QUOTE ]
My gf is already at the other side of the country right now, in New York because she goes to college there

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
we’re probably done, we both knew nothing serious was going to happen, and we were just messing around for the summer

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Now, so the older sister starts calling me again, immediately after the younger one is gone. She calls me and says stuff like she’ll do whatever I want

[/ QUOTE ]

Do the math genius. This is no strings attached sex! There's no actual relationship. She wants to [censored] you to get back at her sister. So keep this going as long as possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, this is a no-brainer for a sociopath. However, if you have a soul and half a brain, assisting in destroying someone you cared about in exchange for a one time hookup is [censored] stupid. There are other hoes that will do what the sis will do, that aren't going to ruin a friendship and future hookup oppurtunities.

[/ QUOTE ]

Saucyspade, exactly my line of thought. Normal situations, might be a no-brainer, but the younger sister isn't just some girl I hooked up with once.

Was with her for the whole summer, most likely when she comes back here on her school breaks and such I'll be seeing a lot of her (if I don't mess around with her older sister).

But, I think I'm going to go with your idea from above. I'm going to call her, and let her know whats up with her sister trying to get with me.

Just got to make sure she won't be pissed off at me and make sure she knows I wasn't going to do anything. Got to be charming I guess in some possible way while explaining this whole situation.

Hopefully she'll go for some type of scheme here. I'll post updates here afterwards.