Old 10-22-2007, 04:34 PM

Default Re: Brew

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why not?

[/ QUOTE ]
are u trying to get me banned from the brew?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well not just "the brew" but all of uNL...but I dont think it can be done.

[/ QUOTE ]im pretty sure u have a choice whether or not to click on the link that says "micro stakes"

WTF?!!?!?!? ama please ban this dude or sumtin. he is puttin me on life tilt while i try to do my spanish hw which is 100% busy work. sigh

[/ QUOTE ]

this is incorrect, thats like saying you have a choice not to smoke meth, some people need assistance and u shouldnt hate
Old 10-22-2007, 04:35 PM

Default Re: **Official** uNL Microbrew Thread - October PART DEUX

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i have found that complaining about something always makes it happen within the next 5 minutes

[/ QUOTE ]

but the way it happened makes me sick.
hitting runner runner 2pair, with 4 to broadway on the board, he pushes i frustratedly call and he shows flopped lower twopair :/

[/ QUOTE ]

eh ive 1 outted people twice in the last 3 months, i feel no remorse or sickness anymore lol
Old 10-22-2007, 04:35 PM

im at stars, alot of wierd plays here.

Like, stupid aggro players. Seems very diff to FTP
Old 10-22-2007, 04:38 PM

i play at stars too and it tilts me.
i never get payed off.
they fold nearly anything on the flop. ok i could just raise ATC from any position, but i wanna play some poker and get payed off with at least more than 30BBs.
I need to suck out in order to win a bigger pot :/
Old 10-22-2007, 04:39 PM

Most standard hand ever, that's how it goes all night :/

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

MP ($9.39)
CO ($2.93)
Button ($7.51)
SB ($5.85)
Hero ($12.90)
UTG ($5.90)

Preflop: Hero is BB with K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, Button calls $0.05, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0.12) Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $0.1</font>, Button calls $0.10.

Turn: ($0.32) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $0.3</font>, Button folds.

Final Pot: $0.32
Old 10-22-2007, 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
dude stick it out. kinda rough for a month or 2 but once u get it and it starts gettin easier i promise u will beat the games for so much more. just keep chuggin along and slightly tweaking things as u go and go thru ur last sesh before u start a new one to remind u of the mistakes u made so u dont continue to make the same ones. (such as bluffing off 100bbs in bad spots) it will help long term tho. practically no one can counter act it if u do it well. people just let u run them over. its such an awsome feeling.

[/ QUOTE ]

The one thing that I do well is every 2000 hands I play I stop and go through every loser an winner over 4bbs and right down dollars in mistakes and dollars attributed to cards/situations. I try to be as brutally honest as possible to the point it hurts. I have been doing it since May and it helps a ton. I do see how hard it is to play against though. People were calling time all over the place today.
Old 10-22-2007, 04:42 PM

almost impossible to miss that flop :/

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

SB ($8.99)
BB ($2.88)
UTG ($7.61)
MP ($5.78)
Hero ($13.39)
Button ($5.83)

Preflop: Hero is CO with A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
UTG calls $0.05, MP calls $0.05, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $0.3</font>, Button calls $0.30, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, UTG folds, MP folds.

Flop: ($0.77) 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $0.6</font>, Button folds.

Final Pot: $0.77
Old 10-22-2007, 04:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
almost impossible to miss that flop :/

SB ($8.99)
BB ($2.88)
UTG ($7.61)
MP ($5.78)
Hero ($13.39)
Button ($5.83)

Preflop: Hero is CO with A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
UTG calls $0.05, MP calls $0.05, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $0.3</font>, Button calls $0.30, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, UTG folds, MP folds.

Flop: ($0.77) 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $0.6</font>, Button folds.

Final Pot: $0.77

[/ QUOTE ]

i surely dont want action on that board

and why complain if youre able to take down a good amount of pots? doesnt matter if you cant stack someone, half stacks are pretty good
Old 10-22-2007, 04:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
dude stick it out. kinda rough for a month or 2 but once u get it and it starts gettin easier i promise u will beat the games for so much more. just keep chuggin along and slightly tweaking things as u go and go thru ur last sesh before u start a new one to remind u of the mistakes u made so u dont continue to make the same ones. (such as bluffing off 100bbs in bad spots) it will help long term tho. practically no one can counter act it if u do it well. people just let u run them over. its such an awsome feeling.

[/ QUOTE ]

The one thing that I do well is every 2000 hands I play I stop and go through every loser an winner over 4bbs and right down dollars in mistakes and dollars attributed to cards/situations. I try to be as brutally honest as possible to the point it hurts. I have been doing it since May and it helps a ton. I do see how hard it is to play against though. People were calling time all over the place today.

[/ QUOTE ]

how long does it take you to do that kind of session review?
i liked your idea when you posted it the first time, but i just couldnt do it, i am so lazy -&gt; -EV
Old 10-22-2007, 04:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

i surely dont want action on that board

and why complain if youre able to take down a good amount of pots? doesnt matter if you cant stack someone, half stacks are pretty good

[/ QUOTE ]

it's annyoing, i wanna have some fun, too, not just money.
I wanna have some action on turn and river and not just flop fit or fold [censored]...
Closed Thread