Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2007, 01:26 PM

Default Re: FGators: The Final Chapter [1.4m hands EV graph]

[ QUOTE ]
fgators,

how much money would u be wiling to back ur claims of being the unluckiest player in online poker up with? if its over $10k or so, i am sure we could figure out something. i would ofcourse be betting against u. reply or pm are both fine. pretty much any sum of money over $10k would be welcomed by me.

ps. serious question.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now HERE we have what I call exciting implications. This should be proveable. (Or like we scientists say: His hypothesis meets the falsifiability criterion)
Old 10-15-2007, 01:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
fgators,

how much money would u be wiling to back ur claims of being the unluckiest player in online poker up with? if its over $10k or so, i am sure we could figure out something. i would ofcourse be betting against u. reply or pm are both fine. pretty much any sum of money over $10k would be welcomed by me.

ps. serious question.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now HERE we have what I call exciting implications. This should be proveable. (Or like we scientists say: His hypothesis meets the falsifiability criterion)

[/ QUOTE ]

it's not proveable/payable if one person doesn't believe in rational thought or the scientific method
Old 10-15-2007, 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The more i try and leave, the more im drawn back in for good hard belly laughs.

Anyway, as people have said there are multiple free screen recording programs out there.

Also, as someone else has said you should expect to recieve more bad beats than hand them out. This is because you should be putting the chips in with the best hand most of the time - though exceptions exist if you play an uber lag game, then you will often be moving chips around so much that you will be putting it in bad a lot simply because you have committed either because of pot size or because of FE.

-----

Anyway - if that is you in your avatar, your name is Tucker and your family own a dog training business.

http://www.itsadogslife.org/schedules_and_events.htm
This is you at the bottom

http://www.itsadogslife.org/links_we_like.htm
And the middle left

http://www.itsadogslife.org/miscellaneous.htm
And finally here is your avatar.

A bit further down are some baby pics, and some blurb:

[ QUOTE ]
Sadie came to me when Tucker was 9 months old. (Pictures above show Tucker at about 1 ½.) He’s now 16 years old so he has never known life without her.

[/ QUOTE ]

The site is copyrighted ©2003 - 2007; this would put the age of FGators at 16-20 depending on when that was written -i suspect the over and take 20 ftw.

The other alternative

FGators has claimed somewhere that the person in the avatar is not him - though this was after someone repeatedly insulted him. This is WAY more disturbing, as it means he has a picture of some random dude called Tucker as his av and opens the doors to all sorts of weird im not even sure Sigmond is qualified to analise.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.

also, do you really think he's 20? it would take a really dumb 20 year old to post the crap that he does. and dumb 20 year olds probably wouldn't be able to breakeven over a million hands. so he's got to be a somewhat smarter teenager, with little to no "experience" (for lack of a betetr term)

i'm thinking 17
Old 10-15-2007, 01:33 PM

Cmon he's already been proven wrong. No matter what proof you come up with he won't accept it.
Old 10-15-2007, 01:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fgators,

i demand a well post. if not, answer me these questions:

how old are you
did you eat paint chips when you were young
is that really you in your avatar

ty.

[/ QUOTE ]

FGators well post: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...e=6&fpart=1

this thread should be revitalized.
Old 10-15-2007, 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The more i try and leave, the more im drawn back in for good hard belly laughs.

Anyway, as people have said there are multiple free screen recording programs out there.

Also, as someone else has said you should expect to recieve more bad beats than hand them out. This is because you should be putting the chips in with the best hand most of the time - though exceptions exist if you play an uber lag game, then you will often be moving chips around so much that you will be putting it in bad a lot simply because you have committed either because of pot size or because of FE.

-----

Anyway - if that is you in your avatar, your name is Tucker and your family own a dog training business.

http://www.itsadogslife.org/schedules_and_events.htm
This is you at the bottom

http://www.itsadogslife.org/links_we_like.htm
And the middle left

http://www.itsadogslife.org/miscellaneous.htm
And finally here is your avatar.

A bit further down are some baby pics, and some blurb:

[ QUOTE ]
Sadie came to me when Tucker was 9 months old. (Pictures above show Tucker at about 1 ½.) He’s now 16 years old so he has never known life without her.

[/ QUOTE ]

The site is copyrighted ©2003 - 2007; this would put the age of FGators at 16-20 depending on when that was written -i suspect the over and take 20 ftw.

The other alternative

FGators has claimed somewhere that the person in the avatar is not him - though this was after someone repeatedly insulted him. This is WAY more disturbing, as it means he has a picture of some random dude called Tucker as his av and opens the doors to all sorts of weird im not even sure Sigmond is qualified to analise.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.

also, do you really think he's 20? it would take a really dumb 20 year old to post the crap that he does. and dumb 20 year olds probably wouldn't be able to breakeven over a million hands. so he's got to be a somewhat smarter teenager, with little to no "experience" (for lack of a betetr term)

i'm thinking 17

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a friend from back when we were at Secondary school - so around 13 then and we are 23 now.

Anyway, he got the best grades out of all of the guys in our group, went to college and again achieved really highly. Took a really crappy uni course, dropped out after just over a year and this month he turns 24 and is STILL working part time as a shelf stacker in a supermarket - a job he has had since he was 17. He obviously still live with his parents who to one degree or another enable his dumbass losery choices.

People can be really really dumb. Even the supposed smart ones.

(no, im 100% sure my friend isnt FGators)
Old 10-15-2007, 01:51 PM

FGators:

"Yes, I believe in luck and I'm superstitious as hell. I am trying to find an article of clothing or a food that will help me run sick hot. I'm not sure I've found it but that Eagle Eye Cherry Song: Save Tonight is the luckiest song ever for me and I have it on repeat right now."

Im barely into it, but i suspect that the FGators well is pure fried gold [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2007, 01:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't have any way to make a video at this time.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's soooooo hard to do. Didn't half that retarded video thread get devoted to helping you do it?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah but that was when I was at school. I gruduated and no longer have access to the video equipment that my school's library allowed us to take out.
Old 10-15-2007, 01:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll take this to my grave..if any person in this thread with half a brain could sit behind me and play a session then they could put this whole in perspective. That's where I'm leaving it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just came up with this great new idea. It involves have a better, winning player watching their every move and making comments, telling them if they played the hands correctly, re-assuring them whether or not they made the right play or wrong play, telling them if a result is just variance or not. I wonder what I should call this great new idea....OH I GOT IT I GOT IT....i'll call it..........COACHING!
Old 10-15-2007, 02:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FGators I really hope you don't truely believe you run bad. Seriously look over some of the hands you've played and ask yourself if they are remotely close to being good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude you know how good I am and you yourself starting IMing me trying to talk poker...you wouldn't do that if you thought I was [censored] terrible.

I get so many people IMing me/PMing me saying I think you are a really good player,etc. F the haters they don't play with you..I'm not convinced you people are trying to push my buttons and start an argument for the sense of enjoyment.