Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-2007, 09:08 PM

Default Re: AHK Script for Full Tilt SnG\'s

any changes to be made with the new FTbeta with resizable tables?
Old 02-15-2007, 10:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
The beta has different names on some buttons, just took a peek, so the script may not work or do bad things. Might take a look at it tomorrow and see if it's easy to change the script to work with the beta.
Old 02-16-2007, 05:15 AM

i followed all your instructions in your blog (which was very helpful btw).

ok, so here are some issues im having running the script with the regular FTP software, NOT the beta:

1)1st 2 sngs registered and opened perfectly. 3rd one was constantly shaking, like up and down and i have autofocus off, and the window constantly toggling between active and not active (if that makes sense). the next table was doing the same thing, so i had to shut off the script.

2) clock feature was on and basically wasnt working at all. it kinda worked on one table but not the others.

3)if you start the script AFTER already running some sngs, it seems to go completely haywire.

I didnt try all the features under settings such as force close, create logs, djarl style, so i have no info on them. once again can u let me and everyone else know if your name on 2p2 is the same on stars and FTP?

thanks a lot!!!!!
Old 02-16-2007, 02:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1)1st 2 sngs registered and opened perfectly. 3rd one was constantly shaking, like up and down and i have autofocus off, and the window constantly toggling between active and not active (if that makes sense). the next table was doing the same thing, so i had to shut off the script.

[/ QUOTE ]
This sounds weird. You opened Starter.ahk from it's folder or did you use a short cut so the script have problems with the ini-file? Not really sure what can cause this problem, have to think more about it.

[ QUOTE ]
2) clock feature was on and basically wasnt working at all. it kinda worked on one table but not the others.

[/ QUOTE ]
Clocks uses ImageSearch so if you don't know how to change the images and coordinates you won't get this to work. I will try to find a way for it to work on others computers.

[ QUOTE ]
3)if you start the script AFTER already running some sngs, it seems to go completely haywire.

[/ QUOTE ]
Since all tables will be considered new it can take some time for the script to set one table at a time, but I think that's not your problem, probably related to your first problem.

[ QUOTE ]
I didnt try all the features under settings such as force close, create logs, djarl style, so i have no info on them. once again can u let me and everyone else know if your name on 2p2 is the same on stars and FTP?

thanks a lot!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
I put my names in my profile, I'm d-jarl, mod didn't let me change my 2+2 name.
Old 02-16-2007, 05:08 PM

i did create/use a shortcut for the starter.ahk

your saying i must use the orginal icon from the folder?
Old 02-16-2007, 05:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i did create/use a shortcut for the starter.ahk

your saying i must use the orginal icon from the folder?

[/ QUOTE ]
I think the shortcut understands that the script should be opened from it's folder, but not sure. So there shouldn't be any problems using a shortcut, but to be safe that it's not what's causing the problem it can be good to open the file directly.
Old 02-16-2007, 09:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
The beta has different names on some buttons, just took a peek, so the script may not work or do bad things. Might take a look at it tomorrow and see if it's easy to change the script to work with the beta.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not too fond of the beta and I have a lot of things to do so won't take the time to make a script for the beta.
Old 02-16-2007, 09:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not too fond of the beta and I have a lot of things to do so won't take the time to make a script for the beta.

[/ QUOTE ]
Fair enaugh. I agree and the "old version" of ftp + script is all one needs even on 1 screen/laptop
Old 02-17-2007, 02:16 AM

last problem with shaky tables fixed [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

one last problem. when i bust out of an sng, it auto closes for me fine, but it doesnt move all the tables behind it UP one slot as i thought u had said it would.

i like to keep the tables in order of blinds, so if the new table just comes in wherever the table that i just busted on was (playing continuously) then i get very confused.

any thoughts on this?
Old 02-17-2007, 03:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
last problem with shaky tables fixed [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

one last problem. when i bust out of an sng, it auto closes for me fine, but it doesnt move all the tables behind it UP one slot as i thought u had said it would.

i like to keep the tables in order of blinds, so if the new table just comes in wherever the table that i just busted on was (playing continuously) then i get very confused.

any thoughts on this?

[/ QUOTE ]
d-jarl Style does that in my way when I play on 3 screens (if I bust from number 1, I move number 5 to number 1 and number 9 to number 5). Your way shouldn't be any problem to fix, I will look at it today and I will post some code which you could replace d-jarl Style with so every table moves up one step.