Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-19-2007, 07:22 PM

Default Re: Seattle and Washington players - $20/40 going at Diamond Lil\'s

I know, thats what I was hoping for, then I remembered that they have a good supply of red chips for the non-poker tables. It will be interesting to see what impact the 4 chip / 8 chip structure has compared to the pots from the 12/24 game - I'm guessing that pot size will go down in terms of BB's, but the 20/40 pots will still be bigger.

I mentioned this to Burk when I first saw the original post and the reg change was news to him. Looks like they made a decision pretty quickly once they got word.

We need to lobby for a $1-$40 spread limit HORSE game played with only white and green chips. That would be fun.
Old 04-19-2007, 07:38 PM

Default Re: Seattle and Washington players - Poker betting limit raised to $40

tjay - as of last weekend Frontier hadn't made up it's mind yet what they are doing. Background: 10/20 has increased in popularity so that they are now running 3 tables consistently of 10/20. So, management still seems to be mucking around with do we make it 10/20 with a kill or spread 20/40? There's been lots of discussion at the 10/20 tables but no firm commitment from the poker room (at the Frontier) as to what they are doing. FYI.
Old 04-19-2007, 10:29 PM

Default Re: Seattle and Washington players - Poker betting limit raised to $40

is it being spread at parkers or anywhere else in north seattle? i'll be getting money outta stars next week and am hoping.
Old 05-21-2007, 10:09 AM

Default Re: Updated - Poker betting limit raised to $40

OK gang - here's the scoop on New Frontier and Phoenix ...
New Frontier: At least one 15/30 and one 10/20 LHE everyday. Saturday they had two 15/30's running and Tuesdays they have a 20/40 LHE.
Phoenix: They have added a new 2 - 40 spread LHE game. I talked to a few people and they say it is incredibly soft. I watched a few minutes of it myself and from what I saw I have to agree. All kinds of newbies calling $30 - $40 bets with top pair.

That's the update as promised!
Old 06-04-2007, 01:42 PM

Default Re: Updated - New Games

Phoenix has changed the $2-40 spread limit game to $4-40 spread. Blinds are still $1 & $2. Not sure this changes much, but it is a slight change. From what I have seen, these games are incredibly soft. No one knows how to play spread limit. Everyone is shortstacking this game. TPGK must be good on a 3 flush, 4 straight and paired board ...