Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 05:57 PM

Default List of eWallets for Canadians

OK, time to end all this speculation, and start a proper eWallet list. I already see quite a bit of incorrect information in other threads. This is by no means comprehensive, and needs some work, but it's a start:

Neteller - NO
Firepay - NO
myCitadel - NO

Moneybookers - AP, b2b, Party, UB, Everest, iPoker, Microgaming (some), OnGame, Pacific, WSEX
Click2Pay - AP, UB, Crypto (some), Everest, iPoker, Microgaming (some), OnGame, Boss (some), FT
ePassporte - AP, Stars, UB, FT
ATMOnline - UB
EcoCard - iPoker, Microgaming (some)

I checked all of these networks: AP, b2b, Party, Stars, UB, Paradise (none), Crypto (not all the same), Everest, iPoker, Microgaming (not all the same), OnGame, Boss (not all the same), FT, Pacific, WSEX.

This covers many of the major sites.

I did this either by logging in, or checking their websites. It seems, contrary to popular belief, that Moneybookers is WIDELY used, right up there with Click2Pay.

I have NOT used any of these services myself. Some payment methods show up on poker room websites that they exclude US...I did not see a similar note for Canadians for any of the methods above. Hopefully they all work for us.

I'd like to see us refine this list, so if anyone has any other information to add, or corrections to make, post them here and we can update this list.
Old 03-26-2007, 06:11 PM

Default Re: List of eWallets for Canadians

I tried signing up for Click2pay, but for some reason, when I tried to register my Mastercard, they wouldnt accept it, and kept reverting back to Visa. I wonder if anyone has the solution. I have emailed them, but no answer as yet.
Old 03-26-2007, 06:12 PM

Thanks for starting this off! I'm sure I'm not the only one wanting to figure out what the best option is nowadays.
Old 03-26-2007, 06:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Neteller - NO
Firepay - NO
myCitadel - NO

[/ QUOTE ]

I know these 3 aren't of any use to Canadians anymore. Any Canadians here use Moneybookers? Do they allow Canadians? Some people say yes, and some people no. Does anybody know for sure?
Old 03-26-2007, 07:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Neteller - NO
Firepay - NO
myCitadel - NO

[/ QUOTE ]

I know these 3 aren't of any use to Canadians anymore. Any Canadians here use Moneybookers? Do they allow Canadians? Some people say yes, and some people no. Does anybody know for sure?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never heard a confirmed report that they didn't work for Canadians. I know they don't for US. PokerSavy now allows me to cash out points to Moneybookers, so I just put in an order...they create a new Moneybookers account for you when you do that. Unfortunately, they only process on Thursday, so I won't have a report until then. However, Savvy is very specific that US customers can not use it, no mention of Canadians. They have plenty of Canadian customers, and have had this option for a couple of months, so I'm sure if Moneybookers didn't allow Canadians, they'd have heard by now.

I'm going to try to open a click2pay account tonight as well...time to start getting myself some options!
Old 03-26-2007, 07:48 PM

Can anyone comment on moneybookers? Their fee's and speed ect..

Any tips?

Thanks.
Old 03-26-2007, 07:51 PM

Just receieved a PM from someone who says he has used Moneybookers for 2 1/2 years because Neteller is not available in his area...he is very happy with them. He tells me Moneybookers is good on all Primas and Boss, but I can't confirm this...maybe it depends on where you're from. I can't find any mention of Moneybookers on Fortune or Celeb's sites, but I've never played at Boss, so maybe you can do it on the cashier page. I'll add it into the list as "some" for now until I get further confirmation. As to Prima, I didn't find Moneybookers on a couple of websites, but every Microgaming client I've opened so far has Moneybookers, so I'll assume this is correct uinless I hear otherwise. So, the list now looks like this:

Moneybookers - AP, b2b, Party, UB, Everest, iPoker, Microgaming, OnGame, Boss (some), Pacific, WSEX
Click2Pay - AP, UB, Crypto (some), Everest, iPoker, Microgaming (some), OnGame, Boss (some), FT
ePassporte - AP, Stars, UB, FT
ATMOnline - UB
EcoCard - iPoker, Microgaming (some)

Networks Checked so far: AP, b2b, Party, Stars, UB, Paradise (none), Crypto (not all the same), Everest, iPoker, Microgaming (not all the same), OnGame, Boss (not all the same), FT, Pacific, WSEX.
Old 03-26-2007, 07:58 PM

Moneybookers-Ladbrokes,Betfair ,on Boss only by(sportingbet)
Old 03-26-2007, 08:11 PM

does moneybookers have USD accounts?
My Prima site lists moneybookers and click2pay as withdrawal methods and I want to know the differences in fees and speed
Old 03-26-2007, 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Moneybookers-Ladbrokes,Betfair ,on Boss only by(sportingbet)

[/ QUOTE ]

You're sure about Ladbrokes? I went to "banking" on their website, found a big list, and Moneybookers wasn't on it.

Found it on Betfair, but it kept wanting me to choose a country - only let me choose from UK, Ireland, or Australia. Odd.

Glad to hear it was Sportingbet on Boss...there's no other ewallet on Paradise aside from Neteller, so hopefully they'll have Moneybookers on Paradise once they move. If it's still worth playng there after they move, that is.
Closed Thread