Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2007, 01:56 PM

Default Problems w getyourrake?

Hello, i dont know if im allowed to ask here, but i dont know here else to go, so im just gonna go for it..

Has anyone had problems with getyourrake?

Im trying to decide if i should sign up there, or just go to one of the big ones..

Ive only tried signing up once before, that was with rakereduction at mansion, but that was only trouble and i dont think im gonna get my rakeback [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] - that sucks because i think mansion could get big..

I hope some of you know something.. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Have a good day all [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-24-2007, 02:08 PM

Default Re: Problems w getyourrake?

Your best bet is to stick with affiliates you see posting here on a regular basis.
Old 04-25-2007, 04:22 PM

how did you even find that site? the domain was registered last month.

i would choose any of the following who have been in this business for several years and run professional outfits, and plan on being around so long as online poker permits their existence. too many times people have been burnt by going with smaller outfits, who hit the doors when things got rough.

raketracker.com (disclaimer, this is my site)
rakereduction.com
raketherake.com
rakerebate.net
rakebreak.com
thisisthenuts.com

this list is by no means comprehensive, but i would trust any of the above sites with my own personal rakeback, and wouldnt hesitate trusting them with yours.
Old 06-25-2007, 09:29 AM

I am a moderator in the Internet Gambling Forum, and I have just deleted the following from your first post there:

[ QUOTE ]
On another note, i would like (if you want) to devote my website to getting new players to WPEX if you want to cooperate with me, my
site is <a href="http://www.getyourrake.com" target="_blank">www.getyourrake.com</a> (Not trying to recruit players to those
sites/deals i have now, actually i advise you not to if i remove them soon, cause then you might get stuck, and if this is against
the rules, please only remove the name and not my post).

[/ QUOTE ]

With the fake post in this forum, methinks that you have just lost every ounce of credibility that your intention at these forums is anything other than to spam your own site. I cannot imagine that anyone would trust you after this blatant effrontery to our intelligence - which doesn't show a lot for your having any intelligence, either.

I'll leave it up to the moderator of this forum to choose whether or not to ban you from the entire site.