Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Stud
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2006, 06:18 PM

Default YAYYY! thank you pokerstars!

for having razz and HORSE/HOSE games because the games are so good it makes me so happy! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

AND for boosting up the stud forum.. now theres plenty more lurkers and posters!
Old 08-20-2006, 10:28 PM

Default Re: YAYYY! thank you pokerstars!

Name?
Old 08-21-2006, 09:16 AM

Yeah Bill King,

These tables were much busier on Stars this weekend than Stud ever is. Thus, there were more stud players than ever. And there surely has been lots more activity on the stud forum.

If HORSE/HOSE is here to stay, it means Stud will become that much more important. Would this format lend itself well to Tournaments?
Old 08-21-2006, 11:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah Bill King,

These tables were much busier on Stars this weekend than Stud ever is. Thus, there were more stud players than ever. And there surely has been lots more activity on the stud forum.

If HORSE/HOSE is here to stay, it means Stud will become that much more important. Would this format lend itself well to Tournaments?

[/ QUOTE ]

it will make the tournaments softer i would assume.. since its a relatively new concept to have mixed game tournaments. you could really take advantage in the later stages of the tournament when the hands are really key and chips are at a premium if someone isnt a particularly good player at a certain game. you cant sit there and just ante off, which is a huge edge.

plus, when people get sick of the horse games, they may just go ahead and start playing just individual games in order to learn/donk off chips. another sweet part of the mixed game transition.