Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-13-2007, 03:24 PM

Default Re: South Dakota High School Wrestlers Testify They Were Raped by Team

This is certainly not common or SOP. This guy sounds like a freakin wacko.
Old 03-13-2007, 03:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Sticking a whole finger(s) in an ass isn't common, but grabbing a butt cheek is very standard. I'm sure this kid has something wrong with him, but saying he is [censored] up because he grabbed someone's ass or had a hand near a kid's butthole is wrong. ESPECIALLY when he is a state champion wrestler.
Old 03-13-2007, 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Sticking a whole finger(s) in an ass isn't common, but grabbing a butt cheek is very standard. I'm sure this kid has something wrong with him, but saying he is [censored] up because he grabbed someone's ass or had a hand near a kid's [censored] is wrong. ESPECIALLY when he is a state champion wrestler.

[/ QUOTE ]

What does the fact that he is a state champion have to do with anything? The alleged facts state that he shoved his fingers up kids asses while someone else was holding them down. IF those facts are true, why the hell does it matter how good of a wrestler he is? And let's remember that there are several other people making these allegations, so this is not a one person's word against the other scenario.
Old 03-13-2007, 03:38 PM

naw, this kid is [censored] up. I would bet money that someone molested him when he was younger.
Old 03-13-2007, 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wrestled one year in high school on a team that went to and won states about every other year. We were instructed to put a finger in our opponents ass in a move that was called "Checking the oil". Very few actually did it though.
Old 03-13-2007, 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Sticking a whole finger(s) in an ass isn't common, but grabbing a butt cheek is very standard. I'm sure this kid has something wrong with him, but saying he is [censored] up because he grabbed someone's ass or had a hand near a kid's [censored] is wrong. ESPECIALLY when he is a state champion wrestler.

[/ QUOTE ]

What does the fact that he is a state champion have to do with anything? The alleged facts state that he shoved his fingers up kids asses while someone else was holding them down. IF those facts are true, why the hell does it matter how good of a wrestler he is? And let's remember that there are several other people making these allegations, so this is not a one person's word against the other scenario.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not talking about this specific case, I'm just talking about grabbing an ass, having hand on or near a butthole(I feel like a 3rd grader using that word), or having a finger in an ass. It's not uncommon in wrestling. A good wrestler is aggressive, and most aggressive wrestlers use "dirty" tactics when wrestling(some are definitely dirty, some are borderline).

The way I see it, a state qualifier is more likely to do something like this(again, not talking about this specific story, just what I mentioned earlier in my post) than any random pud.
Old 03-13-2007, 03:42 PM

I never heard or saw anything like this when I wrestled. I never heard of anything like this from my brother or friends that wrestled. A knee to the nuts was standard though.
Old 03-13-2007, 03:45 PM

It's Fox News. If it was up to them they would have him in Gitmo chained to a toilet while a dog chomped at their ass.
Old 03-13-2007, 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I never heard or saw anything like this when I wrestled. I never heard of anything like this from my brother or friends that wrestled. A knee to the nuts was standard though.

[/ QUOTE ]
Never been instructed to knee the nuts. Never heard of anyone doing this. A 5 on 2(5 fingers, 2 testicles, you get the idea) gets the same thing done and is easier to control than a leg. I've had hands on my nuts more times than I can count, but the only time I was kneed there was accidental.
Old 03-13-2007, 03:56 PM

well "kneed" isn't the right word I guess. More of pushing into the nuts with your knees. Jesus, wrestling is a rough sport.