Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2007, 10:59 AM

Default Re: Rail me - I\'m playing $10/$20 PLO on iPoker network

Honestly, your flop push is pretty awful. Knowing he has aces isn't enough, you have to know he's going to fold them. Preflop is pretty terrible as well.
Old 11-08-2007, 10:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LOOOLL I'm bust.

Some wanker with aces sitting on a grand who has re-raised preflop bets $78 into $300 pot and three players on T 3 Q flop.

I have junk - T J 4 4. But I know his hand. So I push for $550, another $480 to him.

He calls with A A J 6. I don't hit a ten, jack or four. But how the [censored] does that [censored] spastic retard call?

What a [censored] retard.

Oh well, still up £55 on the day. Off out now.

[/ QUOTE ]

pushing when u know the other guy´s going nowhere is pretty spastic ... terrible call before the flop, super dumb play after the flop. i guess u "were on tilt", huh? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, preflop is terrible. I just thought "I'm going to hit a 4 or a freaky JJT flop, so [censored] you".

But my flop play isn't bad at all. There's $300 in the pot, he bets $78, people in the middle fold. I know he has aces. I don't think he was intentionally making a weak lead. He was just being weak. If I repot, I can make it so that he has to call another $480 with his one pair. He has to put me on two pair or a set. At this point his hand is essentially nothing more than a gutshot. I thought he would be a good enough player to fold here. In fact with aces this is a super-easy-instant fold. But he was too [censored] to fold. Postflop he's the bad player, not me.

Confirm/deny?

[/ QUOTE ]

You represented a hand. The fact that he called doesn't mean that he made a bad play necessarily. He may have come to the correct conclusion that you were bluffing.

[/ QUOTE ]

The main type of hand people play against aces is 9TJQ rundown hands. So he had to see that this flop had hit the type of hand held by at least one of his three opponents, and the flop hadn't hit his own hand. He has only invested about $150 into the pot, and it's another $480 to him when 99% of the time he is beaten. I either have two pair, a set or a wrap. There's no flush draw out there.

Seriously, it was a sick-bad spastic call. I think he only made it because he had a gutshot, holding AAJx on the QT3 flop. Bare aces surely, surely even this retard would have folded.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
zzzz fish with no bankroll management moves up quickly, goes bust

news at 11

[/ QUOTE ]

BAN

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet you that with no PLO experience (literally 10 hands of playing in a 2p2 game shoving every hand pf) I could beat you headsup based on my experience of ~400,000 hands of heads-up holdem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Considering your lack of Omaha play and the size sample of hands you're likely to play he's probably only a slight dog if that.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Honestly, your flop push is pretty awful. Knowing he has aces isn't enough, you have to know he's going to fold them. Preflop is pretty terrible as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

BAN

Preflop is terrible. But my flop push is not terrible at all. He is a retarded spastic for not folding aces when he is clearly beaten.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LOOOLL I'm bust.

Some wanker with aces sitting on a grand who has re-raised preflop bets $78 into $300 pot and three players on T 3 Q flop.

I have junk - T J 4 4. But I know his hand. So I push for $550, another $480 to him.

He calls with A A J 6. I don't hit a ten, jack or four. But how the [censored] does that [censored] spastic retard call?

[/ QUOTE ]

pushing when u know the other guy´s going nowhere is pretty spastic ... terrible call before the flop, super dumb play after the flop. i guess u "were on tilt", huh? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, preflop is terrible. I just thought "I'm going to hit a 4 or a freaky JJT flop, so [censored] you".

But my flop play isn't bad at all. There's $300 in the pot, he bets $78, people in the middle fold. I know he has aces. I don't think he was intentionally making a weak lead. He was just being weak. If I repot, I can make it so that he has to call another $480 with his one pair. He has to put me on two pair or a set. At this point his hand is essentially nothing more than a gutshot. I thought he would be a good enough player to fold here. In fact with aces this is a super-easy-instant fold. But he was too [censored] to fold. Postflop he's the bad player, not me.

Confirm/deny?

[/ QUOTE ]

You represented a hand. The fact that he called doesn't mean that he made a bad play necessarily. He may have come to the correct conclusion that you were bluffing.

[/ QUOTE ]

The main type of hand people play against aces is 9TJQ rundown hands. So he had to see that this flop had hit the type of hand held by at least one of his three opponents, and the flop hadn't hit his own hand. He has only invested about $150 into the pot, and it's another $480 to him when 99% of the time he is beaten. I either have two pair, a set or a wrap. There's no flush draw out there.

Seriously, it was a sick-bad spastic call. I think he only made it because he had a gutshot, holding AAJx on the QT3 flop. Bare aces surely, surely even this retard would have folded.

[/ QUOTE ]

You already know the guy doesn't know what he's doing so trying to bluff him is probably a bad move. It doesn't matter whether the correct thing for him to do is to fold it only matters whether he will fold.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
zzzz fish with no bankroll management moves up quickly, goes bust

news at 11

[/ QUOTE ]

BAN

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet you that with no PLO experience (literally 10 hands of playing in a 2p2 game shoving every hand pf) I could beat you headsup based on my experience of ~400,000 hands of heads-up holdem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Considering your lack of Omaha play and the size sample of hands you're likely to play he's probably only a slight dog if that.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya it is about a 52/48
Old 11-08-2007, 11:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LOOOLL I'm bust.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Confirm/deny?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You already know the guy doesn't know what he's doing so trying to bluff him is probably a bad move. It doesn't matter whether the correct thing for him to do is to fold it only matters whether he will fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I can see you're right about that. I was just thinking "I have to go out in 2 minutes. I have less money than I had half an hour earlier. Oh well, double or bust!"

It was definitely tilt - when I'm playing my normal game, I never repot-bluff.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:08 AM

Sorry Gildwulf, I hate heads up. Today's short stint at 5/10 was the first time I'd played heads up in months and I don't plan on it happening again any time soon. But you're welcome to join any iPoker six-max table.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry Gildwulf, I hate heads up. Today's short stint at 5/10 was the first time I'd played heads up in months and I don't plan on it happening again any time soon. But you're welcome to join any iPoker six-max table.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea next time i am playing .25/.50 PLO on ipoker 6max I will drop you a line
Old 11-08-2007, 11:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
as i suspected all talk, but cant do any walking