Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What are your average earnings per month?
Less than 1000 PTBB per month 25 49.02%
From 1k PTBB to 2k PTBB per month 16 31.37%
From 2k PTBB to 3k PTBB per month 7 13.73%
More than 3k PTBB per month 3 5.88%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-04-2007, 02:31 AM

Default Re: How bad was your first time? (Mini-TR included)

Bond, I like your story a lot. 6/10 for you, but 9/10 for the story.
Old 11-04-2007, 05:25 AM

I was at bar kinda smashed not super drunk as usually because this was the second day I drank so I was feeling more sober although I drank a [censored].

Well, I start hitting on the girl's friend but I soon realise that she's not into me really.

Well, I move on to the next girl ldo [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] and she's one horny girl. We make out like 3 hours. She was a very good kisser.

At some point she asks me if I have ever done it I say no and she gets excited :P.

Bar shuts down, we got to the girl's friend's appartment and do the thang. I don't come as usually, I never come when I'm drunk. I [censored] like a hour but.. I think it was okay.

Edit:
WTF @you guys who don't have condom on you. I always have atleast one with me. ALWAYS. Whatever I do, if I leave the house I have atleast one with me.
Old 11-04-2007, 05:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Edit:
WTF @you guys who don't have condom on you. I always have atleast one with me. ALWAYS. Whatever I do, if I leave the house I have atleast one with me.

[/ QUOTE ]

why??? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 11-04-2007, 06:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Edit:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't want to be a father at the age of 19 or anywhere near.
Old 11-04-2007, 06:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Edit:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't want to be a father at the age of 19 or anywhere near.

[/ QUOTE ]

Youre a victim of propaganda, that never happens in real life.
Old 11-04-2007, 09:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was 14 and hooked up with this 12 y/o (LOL) asian sloot. I didn't even know who she was and she just shows up at my house with a couple of friends. Somehow, we end up alone in my attic made out a little bit and she outta nowhere starts pulling down my sweatpants (balla I know) and gives me a BJ. I try to return the favor, but as soon as my tounge touches her pussy my sister comes up the stairs and we scramble to get our clothes back on. Next night she comes over again and after getting drunk, she just took control and raped me. I remember just laying there stiff while she did all the work, prettycool looking back on it. I lasted about 20 minutes.

I hit it w/o a condom and busted inside her and found out about a month later that she was pregnant [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] lucky for me it was 1 of the other estimated 20 or so guys that also hit it during that time period. As you can imagine, I was scared as hell of becoming a father at 15.

overall 7/10

[/ QUOTE ]

You may want to realize that this girl has been physically abused as a child.
Old 11-04-2007, 10:28 AM

I wanted my first time to be "special" and really loaded this event with much more importance than it deserved, so I waited until I was "in love", a few months before my 21st birthday. The girl I was dating asked me to do it (she was not a virgin) and was worried that it was a religious thing or something because it was pretty clearly unusual that I had never had sex. I was so nervous I had trouble getting it up (I don't think the condom was doing me any good, either), I have no idea how long it lasted. It was fine, I give it a 5, but it was mostly relief. The next morning was a hell of a lot better, but sex didn't really begin for me until she went on the pill.
Old 11-04-2007, 10:39 AM

Umm if she asked you to finish off in her mouth.............. she probably wasn't a virgin.

[ QUOTE ]
The experience was close to perfect and very memorable. First serious GF, totally in love, first time for both of us /end emo. The sex was good but short and she probably ruined me as far as expectations go. Most chicks don't suggest that I finish in their mouth now. I maybe lasted 2 mins the first time and I must have masturbated like 5 times that day cause I heard cleaning the pipes was a good idea. 9/10

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-04-2007, 11:51 AM

I've had sex without a condom far more often than with. I hate using condoms (no feeling) and the girl is usually on BC anyways. Oh yea, and pulling out FTW obviously (BTW precum has no viable sperm).

First girl I had sex with was so unmemorable that I don't remember almost any of it. Nothing worth sharing. She wasn't on BC and I pulled out.
Old 11-04-2007, 12:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh yea, and pulling out FTW obviously (BTW precum has no viable sperm).

[/ QUOTE ]

Am I getting leveled or are you just that clueless?