Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2006, 09:24 PM

Default Re: Cant win anymore - no matter what

[ QUOTE ]

No, im not a pro but I make more money than alot of "pros" but I dont see how thats relevant. You got yourself into this mess because you took a chance and it didnt work out. Thats fine, its your prerogative, but I think its an incedibly selfish desicion when you have others who are dependant on you. Going "pro" on your roll was a risk, too bad it didnt work out, but from your posts and tone, im not surprised.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK - for a start Im not beat yet. My chance has not yet "not worked out". Im just back in the position I was in in at the start of the year. Unless you understand the benefits system in the UK then this might not make sense but by not working I can claim losts from the government - the UK does not class any gambling winnings as income so in fact I have no income and I can claim benefits which are large because I have 3 young kids.

Im in a better position now that I could ever have hoped to be in by staying in my proper job. I have had a losing streak which has hurt but Im going to deal with it by doing what I did at the start of the year. You dont need to be a millionaire or have a 50K bankroll to go pro.