Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2007, 04:37 AM

Default Re: Epassporte Micro Deposits Received - Should I Even Bother ?

I'm currently having a problem accessing my account balance and as I get a message that states that I need to verify a method to load my apassporte account. I've verified and loaded my epassporte account via my checking account. I also tried using my debit card and haven't verified that and maybe this is causing me problems.

For the most part epassporte has been a lagging POS for me. It took 7 days for the micro deposit to show up, then apparently 5 days to see a withdrawal from my checking account for the amount I want to load my epassporte account. Just sucks cause I can't access my epassporte account and I have money supposedly on there. I just sent an email, guess I'll see if I get a an email within the next week. *crossing fingers*
Old 02-07-2007, 02:14 PM

ok am i doing this right??

it took me 7 days to get my micro deposits after verifying these amounts with epassporte i loaded $100 dollars which it stated 7 business days before i would see it on epassporte which is fine.

but do i not get the option to purchase the visa card until funds are showing up in my epassporte account??? and my side bar of options went away after i logged off and back on. do these come back when my account has funds???
Old 02-07-2007, 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
no maximum withdrawal from Epass > US Bank. Just takes a week or so, vs. the 1-2 days that we were used to with Neteller.

[/ QUOTE ]

incorrect, theres a 600 max/day withdrawal from epaas to us bank AFTER paying for 'select' membership. i dont understand why yet, but i tried to cash out 1k via EFT and it said 600 maximum. this isnt stated in the limits anywhere though. theyre vague with their descriptions and obviously arent answering their email or phones AT ALL.

speaking of which, has ANYONE been able to contact them in any way? ive been failing for 2 weeks, phone = busy signal. email = no response

[/ QUOTE ]

600 daily max withdrawal? That's retarded. ;[ -- I've setup preferred status, and it says you can possibly further up your limits by emailing them. Think I'll try that...

[/ QUOTE ]

i already emailed them about up my limits about a week ago and nada in response.