Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: QB
T. Brady vs IND 3 50.00%
D. Brees @ TB 3 50.00%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 07:49 PM

Default Re: Cheating at AP, updated cliff notes

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Did p5's do the podcast with you already?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep.

Also, re: Gaming Associates - I'm confident that they're a relatively legit company.

[/ QUOTE ]

This definitely appears to be the case.
Old 10-17-2007, 07:49 PM

Good job guys for blowing this thing up. I have been silently following this.

There has been so many complaints about AP, that I never bothered to deposit money there. This is still shocking. I hope that Mark Seif goes down with them if he is involved.

BTW, the Diggs article is on page one for google. I doubt Absolute will ever recover. Does anyone know how many people are playing there now? I hope it makes WPEX look like a madhouse.
Old 10-17-2007, 07:50 PM

No matter if KGC is listed as owner, Russ Hamilton has a large % of ownership in AP/UB. Why don't some of you vegas boys ask him about this stuff?
Old 10-17-2007, 07:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ok - thanks. Thought the whole HH was posted there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I watched most of it and have followed the threads carefully. Best guess is that two hands are missing where POTRIPPER simply folds. If you follow the threads and the HH sent to Marco, those are the only two hands he is on table before user 363 shows up and POTRIPPER starts his show.
The timing of user 363 entering the room is seconds after the second fold is what I remember.

The interesting folds are obviously further in- and they are shown, and as far as I know hands are not left out from the spot user 363 enters the room.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry for quoting an old post, but most likely, the hands are missing simply because #363 was not yet observing the table. It is plausible that only accounts with 363's privileges/capabilities can compile hand histories (or .xls files) that show all the hole cards.

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting, maybe, but totally wrong. All atbles are included in the HH. 363 is only at POTRIPPER's table.
Old 10-17-2007, 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Both AP and UB user their own custom poker software. As long as UB hasn't switched over to AP's software, this specific vulnerability probably isn't something you need to worry about there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't matter if they have the same management you should be worried, you should be worried about their BJ game etc. The place will never be trusted if the same management is there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Paging shaundeeb...

[/ QUOTE ]

lol shaundeeb doesn't count because he luckboxed his way into a BJ superuser account (didn't he lose a good % back before they revoked his ability to play)? I personally would not trust these guys with 1 dime regardless of what % interest they were advertising.
Old 10-17-2007, 07:52 PM

yes
Old 10-17-2007, 07:52 PM

My suggestion to the community is to get nate or one of the other detectives and/or a vocal and popular poker spokesman to get on friggen CNN (and talk to that NYT reporter) and talk about the story, while pointing out this is one incident done by a criminal who started and built that particular company, excuse me, alledgedly( sp?!). Speaking on good points of other card rooms. And hopefully mentioning the fact the best way to stop this is to legalize poker in the States.

You really must get a proponent of poker on tv before the people who add spin and drama to it for their own profit get to it. This story will blow, it will be huge, it will get there eventually no matter what. It will be used against online poker. That is a fact.

However right now we hold the advantage...
Old 10-17-2007, 07:57 PM

if you want to see how deep it goes check thepokerdb of FANS and kohleppel and OSCAR133... they just parasited from account to account it seems... its so sick
Old 10-17-2007, 07:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ok - thanks. Thought the whole HH was posted there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I watched most of it and have followed the threads carefully. Best guess is that two hands are missing where POTRIPPER simply folds. If you follow the threads and the HH sent to Marco, those are the only two hands he is on table before user 363 shows up and POTRIPPER starts his show.
The timing of user 363 entering the room is seconds after the second fold is what I remember.

The interesting folds are obviously further in- and they are shown, and as far as I know hands are not left out from the spot user 363 enters the room.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry for quoting an old post, but most likely, the hands are missing simply because #363 was not yet observing the table. It is plausible that only accounts with 363's privileges/capabilities can compile hand histories (or .xls files) that show all the hole cards.

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting, maybe, but totally wrong. All atbles are included in the HH. 363 is only at POTRIPPER's table.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok, it would be cool if a mod could delete all of this then, as it can only lead to confusion.
Old 10-17-2007, 07:58 PM

I cant wait to see how this will end this is so gross.

There might be ways for AP longterm, but i dont see myself playing there again in the near future if ever if things dont change drastically and instantly.

I mean if i read all those obvious lies and all those contradictions in the official responses by AP the last weeks, how can you trust them EVER again ?

Too bad i really saw potential in the software and liked the deep stack NLHE tables :/
Closed Thread