Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-19-2006, 12:20 PM

Default Will and Grace Series Finale Spoilers

So I tucked my penis between my legs, and watched this with my wife. Like most people, I still like to know how shows which I never really watched end.

Grace's long-lost husband Harry Connick Jr. comes back, and she reconciles with him. Will gets pissed. Flash forward two years, and Grace has a baby girl, and Will and his gay boyfriend now are living together in Will's apartment, and have an adopted boy of their own. Will and Grace have not spoken to each other in the preceding two years. The other two people on the show set up a meeting for them, they meet and make up, but then drift apart again.

Flash forward another 20 years, and Will's son and Grace's daughter are moving into college across the hall from each other. They meet nice, and Will runs into Grace again. They both have old age makeup. They make up yet again. Flash forward another couple of years, and their kids get married. All four main show leads get together in some bar and do a shot, and then they all turn young again.
Old 05-19-2006, 12:27 PM

Default Re: Will and Grace Series Finale Spoilers

I have to say I will miss this [censored]...It was one of the few TV shows that my wife loved that didn't make me puke just hearing the characters speak (Friends, Dharma and Greg, et al). Jack and Karen are often hilarious, and the "Very Special" moments were cut by 75% more jokes than most chickcoms.

Plus Debbie Reynolds.

RIP H0M0

ALSO, as last episodes go, I appreciated the effort to round off the (absurd, vapid) storyline of the characters lives, rather than do some boring clip BS or have some goofy climatic cliffhanger resolved. They just had a regular W&G show with a few more sets.

Yes I realize this does make me gay.