Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-20-2007, 06:32 AM

Default Live Game 8/16, Turn question

Just sat at table and posted BB, I'm a young looking Asian so thats the all the image I've got so far. Villain is a young adult, dark sunglasses with baseball cap sitting in his chair backwards (backrest is in front arms over them). Not sure if that helps or anything.

Hero is BB with 4 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Preflop,
UTG+2 Calls, MP3(villain)<font color="red"> </font> Raises, CO (Old Asian) Calls, Hero Calls, UTG+2 Calls.

4 to flop
Flop: T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]T [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]5 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img],
Hero Checks, UTG+2 Checks, Villain <font color="red"> </font> Bets, CO Calls, Hero <font color="red"> </font> Raises, UTG+2 Folds, Villain calls, CO Calls.

Turn: A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img],
Hero ???
Old 04-20-2007, 06:40 AM

Default Re: Live Game 8/16, Turn question

well you're repping a ten or better so you have to bet and fold if it gets raised anywhere.
Old 04-20-2007, 08:53 AM

Well, a lot of times, I wouldn't try anything this adventuresome on my first hand. Well, sometimes I would [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. I would usually have behaved, and folded on the flop with a bettor and a caller, and just tried to figure out where I was. But, now that we got this far, I think that you can either bet the turn, and hope that they both fold, or maybe get a little tricky, and check/ raise the turn.

If you end up having to showdown here, you are probably going to have to tighten up for the rest of the session, because anyone paying attention is going to call you down, later.
Old 04-20-2007, 08:55 AM

when i'm called in two spots on the flop, i done with the hand UI.

for image reasons you could bet the turn, but you must fold to a raise so that could hurt more than help.
Old 04-20-2007, 02:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
when i'm called in two spots on the flop, i done with the hand UI.

for image reasons you could bet the turn, but you must fold to a raise so that could hurt more than help.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly my thoughts, I was ready to bet any non Ace here
But image got me and I didn't want anyone to think I would C/R flop and not bet turn.

River got checked through and I had to show my 2 4s [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]