Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 11-27-2007, 04:12 PM

Default Re: Heroes - 11/26 - A whole bunch of stuff going on

WTF the writing is so bad.

At the end, the Hiro/Peter thing, why would Hiro say he has to stop him because "he killed my father?" WTF He just [censored] went back in time and saw that Adam is evil because he is attempting to kill off all of humanity, why the [censored] doesn't he say that? "HES TRYING TO RELEASE A VIRUS AND KILL ALL HUMANITY!" I also like how Hiro once again used his excellent "slowly run at them while yelling" fighting style that he used against Sylar. Obviously the only way to stop insanely overpowered individuals is slow motion charges with medieval weaponry.

Although Peter is so retarded he would prolly be like "nooo we are saving humanity adam is goot"

Everything with Claire is awful. Ditto the copy cat chick, seriously what the [censored], I do not care about these people at all.

Also I'm so excited about the Mexicans, we are halfway there!
Old 11-27-2007, 04:32 PM

As much crap as Micah gets, I thought it was funny how he jumped his cousin and started throwing punches.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:33 PM

Someone please cancel this show now so I can stop watching. Apparently Heroes has cast some sort of spell over us and we can't give it up. Last night's episode was terrible for all the reasons other posters have already mentioned but the Hiro and Peter face-off was the worst. Why did Hiro explain the situation so poorly and why wouldn't Peter give him the benefit of the doubt and have a conversation with the guy who helped him save the world only 4 months earlier?

After six years of never missing an episode of 24 I didn't think twice about dropping it before the halfway mark last year when it turned lame. Why can't I just quit you, Heroes?
Old 11-27-2007, 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hayden poses in GQ

youtube clip from the shoot

[/ QUOTE ]

Urm, nice pics and all that but how does a grown man find his way to popsugar.com.

Jus' wunnerin'.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Someone please cancel this show now so I can stop watching. Apparently Heroes has cast some sort of spell over us and we can't give it up. Last night's episode was terrible for all the reasons other posters have already mentioned but the Hiro and Peter face-off was the worst. Why did Hiro explain the situation so poorly and why wouldn't Peter give him the benefit of the doubt and have a conversation with the guy who helped him save the world only 4 months earlier?

After six years of never missing an episode of 24 I didn't think twice about dropping it before the halfway mark last year when it turned lame. Why can't I just quit you, Heroes?

[/ QUOTE ]

The virus is already working on you.
Old 11-27-2007, 05:32 PM

I don't understand why time still goes forward while Hiro goes back in time. After going back for whatever reason (meeting Kensei, seeing what Monroe is up to, etc.) shouldn't he just return to the same time he left at so that it is virtually instantaneous?
Old 11-27-2007, 05:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand why time still goes forward while Hiro goes back in time. After going back for whatever reason (meeting Kensei, seeing what Monroe is up to, etc.) shouldn't he just return to the same time he left at so that it is virtually instantaneous?

[/ QUOTE ]
Nah they've established throughout the series that time is always constantly moving, so time Hiro experiences in the past also happens in the present
Old 11-27-2007, 06:05 PM

Peter's just very trusting, look at him and Nathan season 1.

Alejandro's power is curing Maya's plague, not bringing people/self back from the dead. Linderman could heal people and he's dead.

I got a feeling Hiro's going to start using the back teleport trick used by Trunks from DBZ. (Run at guy, appear behind them) Or he'll stay a moron.
Old 11-27-2007, 06:05 PM

All,

I'm hoping that the writer's strike never ends.
Old 11-27-2007, 06:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All,

I'm hoping that the writer's strike never ends.

[/ QUOTE ]

same. heroes was once interesting to watch... now its just an hour of painful tv.