Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2007, 07:46 PM

Default Re: who is this girl

show her and ask her about the card biting
Old 08-09-2007, 01:58 AM

My name is Diana Nguyen.. just to set the record straight... I am full vietnamese and I am from Canada where we live in igloos and have sleighs instead of cars lol
I have been trying to make a living playing poker, as most of us do and Ive been playing cards for quite some time now.
The hand which everyone is referring to where my "friend" T hit his set and I hit my gutshot was not a sneaky shot at him... He knows that .. and I know that because we have been playing together for sometime now and hes from Vancouver as well... BUT I guess everyone has a right to their opinion regardless of what it may be...
As I read some of these comments though I am extremely hurt that some people who dont know me would call me a bitch... I guess they can only make that conclusion because they dont what Im about or who I am...
Sean Sheikhan amoung other players are my friends and offer me advise and guidance as i am new to the higher limit games... but in no way am i being staked by anyone...
On a final note.. I am just trying to make a living in the cut throat world of poker... I cant do that AND make everyone like me...
Diana Nguyen
Old 08-09-2007, 02:02 AM

hi<3
Old 08-09-2007, 02:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My name is Diana Nguyen.. just to set the record straight... I am full vietnamese and I am from Canada where we live in igloos and have sleighs instead of cars lol
I have been trying to make a living playing poker, as most of us do and Ive been playing cards for quite some time now.
The hand which everyone is referring to where my "friend" T hit his set and I hit my gutshot was not a sneaky shot at him... He knows that .. and I know that because we have been playing together for sometime now and hes from Vancouver as well... BUT I guess everyone has a right to their opinion regardless of what it may be...
As I read some of these comments though I am extremely hurt that some people who dont know me would call me a bitch... I guess they can only make that conclusion because they dont what Im about or who I am...
Sean Sheikhan amoung other players are my friends and offer me advise and guidance as i am new to the higher limit games... but in no way am i being staked by anyone...
On a final note.. I am just trying to make a living in the cut throat world of poker... I cant do that AND make everyone like me...
Diana Nguyen

[/ QUOTE ]

hi diana,

it is great to have you on twoplustwo. care to answer any questions? if so:

is that you in the pic that arbitage posted in this thread?

have you done any modeling?

did you enjoy playing with brandi (a 2p2 legend) at the WSOP? and what did she whisper to you away from the table?

what limits are you playing these days?

what else do you like to do besides poker?

thanks!
Old 08-09-2007, 04:14 AM

favorite topic toggle toggled for the second time of the life of this thread [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-09-2007, 07:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Diana Nguyen

[/ QUOTE ]

Just when this idiotic 25 page thread was finally going to die. Now we get 25 more pages of pathetic keyboard come-ons, sophmoric insults, and stupid questions that will never be answered.
Old 08-09-2007, 08:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
My name is Diana Nguyen..
Sean Sheikhan amoung other players are my friends .... but in no way am i being staked by anyone...

Diana Nguyen

[/ QUOTE ]

I think people meant stalked. I suspect half of the people on here are currently doing that. How many friend requests have you had to turn down on MySpace?

Run, change your name, they'll find you and....sort of...look at you a lot.
Old 08-09-2007, 10:41 AM

Diana,

ok, picture a cube...
Old 08-24-2007, 12:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Diana Nguyen

[/ QUOTE ]

Diane,
Do you like me? I like you.

PokerBob
Old 08-24-2007, 09:16 PM

I played 5/10 with her at the Venetian today. We got it all in on the turn. I had Q9 high. I was ahead. I lost the $2500 pot. She was nice and attractive in the short while I was at the table. I had to go because I'm on a semi-family vacation and have to go to some Gordie Brown show in like 15 minutes.

Would have been nice to stay and chat/make my money back. Perhaps tommorow.