Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-02-2007, 12:07 AM

Default Re: NETELLER HIT MY BANK WOOT THREAD

Yep, got mine today..I had some other f2f banking to do today (y'know, with a real live teller and everything)--I asked if an EFT had hit my account in the amount of XXXX.XX. The teller said Yeah, and gave me the same info that everyone else has gotten apparently--that it came from an entity named "CardLoad" (sounded like "Carlo" to me at the time, but I'm sure you guys have the right info).
Old 08-02-2007, 12:18 AM

I has all my monies
Old 08-02-2007, 12:33 AM

Sh.it. It's fedex? The address they have on file is a PO box for me, fedex doesn't deliver to PO boxes. Goddamnit, i jsut want this to be over.
Old 08-02-2007, 01:45 AM

My check is in the mail....Im just happy I can say that out loud. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-02-2007, 10:11 AM

I was not offered any "FedEx deal." I had to request Neteller send me a check on Monday because they did not have my bank account's routing number correct. I received an e-mail from Neteller on Tuesday that said it would take up to 3 days to process and send the check, which I presumed would be via USPS. Figuring 2-3 days delivery time, I expect the earliest I will receive my check will be tomorrow and the latest should be next Monday.
Old 08-02-2007, 10:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was not offered any "FedEx deal." I had to request Neteller send me a check on Monday because they did not have my bank account's routing number correct. I received an e-mail from Neteller on Tuesday that said it would take up to 3 days to process and send the check, which I presumed would be via USPS. Figuring 2-3 days delivery time, I expect the earliest I will receive my check will be tomorrow and the latest should be next Monday.

[/ QUOTE ]

A friend of mine still shows the 'cancel' button being available, does yours show the same? Or say accepted? Thanks
Old 08-02-2007, 11:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No "FedEx" here either. And my email only confirmed that I had requested a check. No timeframe stated.
Old 08-02-2007, 12:01 PM

Have faith if you havent got your money yet. I withdrew Mon. morning, and it just hit my bank account this morning. I have a very small rural bank and maybe this made a difference, but i was a little worried seeing other people got their money in a day.
Old 08-02-2007, 12:06 PM

The status for my withdrawal was changed to "Accepted" late Monday, and the e-mail I received from Neteller on Tuesday made it clear that my withdrawal check was already in the queue for processing.
Old 08-02-2007, 01:27 PM

So after waiting for 3 days to no avail, I had them cancel it and withdraw again... sending an email explaining the frustration.

One hour later, the new transaction is accepted. Whatever.