FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Contest Parameters
Smoked Bacon Only 12 48.00%
Any Bacon Cut (unsmoked/pancetta) 7 28.00%
Let Analyst Decide 6 24.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-13-2007, 09:46 AM

Default Re: Official Party Regulars Thread

has anyone seen partynurse recently? i remember when he used to be a pretty good 100nl fulstacker, and then started shortstacking 400nl, and then 200nl and i haven't seen him since [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-13-2007, 10:09 AM

lol at expecting to find any bank that allows you to deposit or withdraw USD cash from an ATM. Common sense ftw
Old 11-13-2007, 10:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
has anyone seen partynurse recently? i remember when he used to be a pretty good 100nl fulstacker, and then started shortstacking 400nl, and then 200nl and i haven't seen him since [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Screename change perhaps?
Old 11-13-2007, 10:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
actually, that has happened a couple of times with me as well. Even though there is a showdown, the hand just says mucked in HH, and PAHud doesn't show it either. I have wondered what that was all about

[/ QUOTE ]
Last weekend I played HU in two tables. Won both stacks (I think both went allin on the flop) almost at the same time and they both left.

Both HH's (from the client, didn't check from PT) said hand in progress and couldn't see what they had. After a while someone joined to the other table and when a hand started the previous HH finished and I could see what hand I stacked.

Nobody joined the other table and I never found out what the other guy had.

[/ QUOTE ]

If i understood you right, there is nothing wrong with that. That is the way it's supposed to be. The next hand must start before you can see the HH for the former. (that's how it's always been for me at least..)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep this is correct,the HHs are not written to the client folder untill the hand is completed and the next hand starts
Old 11-13-2007, 11:18 AM

WRT to hh's, there's been more than a handful of times where my hand has gone to showdown but my opponents hole cards haven't been revealed. I can't find a reason for it, so I assume it's another party glitch
Old 11-13-2007, 11:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
WRT to hh's, there's been more than a handful of times where my hand has gone to showdown but my opponents hole cards haven't been revealed. I can't find a reason for it, so I assume it's another party glitch

[/ QUOTE ]

I kicked up a fuss now with my host,ill keep you postsed
Old 11-13-2007, 01:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What was the problem exactly? I plan on doing my business with TD in the near future through a US account (I am in Canada).

[/ QUOTE ]

- HUGE wait times using their easyline phone service (like -20+ minutes on mulitple occasions)
- Employees being inconsistent with the 'rules' of my account, one told me I had to email a bank draft to london ontario made out to TD Visa every time I wanted to pay my USD visa, which I did for my first two payments like 5 days in advance of the bills due date. Suprise suprise both took like 2 weeks to 'process' and I was [censored] for the interest charges. Later on I found out that I can pay these instantly over the phone (if I dont mind being queued up for 20 minutes while I wait)
- They treat poker website deposits as 'cash advances' on my US visa, so interest is charged daily. My pleasant way of finding this out was depositing $2k on four different sites when I opened new accounts on smaller Euro sites to begin the month, and then getting my bill in the mail at the end of the month
- Sometimes after waiting 20 minutes on the phone to talk to someone, I give them all of my info, the ask me whaat I want, so I tell them I want to pay my TD Visa. Then I get transferred to someone who can handle my request, as they are just in the bank account division and not the visa division, sometimes this is another 15 minute wait, and I have to give my account info and security questions all over again when I talk to the new person.
- BS 20 business day holds on certified checks from US banks, even when I had the bank manager of the issuing bank call and verify the check (which I had a friend of mine for the states ship overnight fedex and pay the banks fee to have a large check certified)
- On four different occasions they havent had enough US cash to accomodate my requests for a withdrawl when I go to the bank, wait 15+ minutes in line to see a teller (I hate waiting in lines) ... one day I had to go to 4 different branches throughout Toronto and still only ended up with half the cash I was looking for

SO any canadians banking with another institution and have had an easier time with it?
Old 11-13-2007, 01:21 PM

they now have 6max PLO on party now... so sick
Old 11-13-2007, 01:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
they now have 6max PLO on party now... so sick

[/ QUOTE ]

finally
Old 11-13-2007, 02:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol at expecting to find any bank that allows you to deposit or withdraw USD cash from an ATM. Common sense ftw

[/ QUOTE ]

ING direct ftw (but only like 2 atms in the GTA) .. but does anyone have positive cashout experience or positive banking experience with another USD bank account?