white meat 88 46.56%
dark meat 79 41.80%
i like both almost equally 18 9.52%
i dont like turkey 4 2.12%
Voters: 189. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-21-2007, 11:23 AM

Default Re: Official Mizzou VS KU football thread

[ QUOTE ]
By the way, as you'll read in this week's SI, Norm Stewart refused to ever spend a dime in Kansas and had his bball teams stay in a hotel just across the border. Pretty funny stuff. I'll admit that I never stop in Columbia when driving through Missouri because I don't want any of my money going to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah, that Mizzou Tax they have there in Columbia is a killer. WTF are you talking about? Norm refused to spend a dime in Kansas because any money spent in Kansas helps the college, which means you can't spend any money in Missouri, period.

Now, if you had said that you don't like stopping in Columbia because it smells like a horse's ass, that's different.
Old 11-21-2007, 12:24 PM

Default Re: Official Mizzou VS KU football thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
By the way, as you'll read in this week's SI, Norm Stewart refused to ever spend a dime in Kansas and had his bball teams stay in a hotel just across the border. Pretty funny stuff. I'll admit that I never stop in Columbia when driving through Missouri because I don't want any of my money going to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah, that Mizzou Tax they have there in Columbia is a killer. WTF are you talking about? Norm refused to spend a dime in Kansas because any money spent in Kansas helps the college, which means you can't spend any money in Missouri, period.

Now, if you had said that you don't like stopping in Columbia because it smells like a horse's ass, that's different.

[/ QUOTE ]

Level? People that go to Mizzou tend to live in Columbia. Having people spend money in the town in which you live is usually pretty beneficial.

BTW, this is the article I talked about earlier. I thought it was pretty well done for a national outlet:
SI Cover Story