Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2007, 05:10 AM

Default Re: The New Official FTP Regulars Thread

Giggy owns my soul
Old 11-30-2007, 05:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
its very clear giggy is the best 2/4 reg and it's not close at all. he had 1 glaring leak at least IMO which he seems to have fixed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus. You decide this idiocy off 32k hands and I'm the clown?
Old 11-30-2007, 05:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks a ton for posting the datamines, Paul B. I wonder how many hands zero2lose plays a month? In my entire datamining database I have more hands on him than anyone else by far.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just have hands from people I play with, but have like 5x more on him than anyone else. Its completely absurd.
Old 11-30-2007, 05:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
its very clear giggy is the best 2/4 reg and it's not close at all. he had 1 glaring leak at least IMO which he seems to have fixed.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i've played a decent amount w/ him you stupid [censored]. it was pretty clear to me and most anyone decent that he was the best 2/4 reg but that basically confirms it.

and yes you're still a clown.

can someone seriously ban Thremp plz?
Old 11-30-2007, 06:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i've played a decent amount w/ him you stupid [censored]. it was pretty clear to me and most anyone decent that he was the best 2/4 reg but that basically confirms it.

and yes you're still a clown.

can someone seriously ban Thremp plz?

[/ QUOTE ]

So you played with him... Determined he had a leak... and now... After seeing an incomplete datamine from Nov... decided that he's fixed whatever leak you decided he had?

Great. Keep grinding away man. Next you'll show me an ultra significant sample of like 15k hands next time.
Old 11-30-2007, 06:31 AM

he's been crushing for months actually; take a look at older datamines. he has taken the most money out of ftp 2/4 in the last few months period. whether that makes him "the best 2/4 reg" for sure is up for debate i guess, but he is winning the most money.
Old 11-30-2007, 06:47 AM

WOW...I really can't believe 1 person can be so dumb but it's not surprising coming from someone that can't beat 100bb poker.

I didn't determine for the datamine that he fixed any leaks. I determined it from playing w/ him yesterday that the 1 thing I saw him doing he was no longer doing.

I am now done arguing w/ you since it's pretty obvious you're a complete idiot and you lack even the smallest amount of common sense. You will now be in good company w/ another huge douche TheMetetron on my ignore list.

The fact that you even post here in MSNL is just LOL. I'm done w/ you tho cause the fact that I've responded to even 1 of ur posts today makes me feel dumber.
Old 11-30-2007, 07:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
WOW...I really can't believe 1 person can be so dumb but it's not surprising coming from someone that can't beat 100bb poker.

I didn't determine for the datamine that he fixed any leaks. I determined it from playing w/ him yesterday that the 1 thing I saw him doing he was no longer doing.

I am now done arguing w/ you since it's pretty obvious you're a complete idiot and you lack even the smallest amount of common sense. You will now be in good company w/ another huge douche TheMetetron on my ignore list.

The fact that you even post here in MSNL is just LOL. I'm done w/ you tho cause the fact that I've responded to even 1 of ur posts today makes me feel dumber.

[/ QUOTE ]

Zing?
Old 11-30-2007, 07:19 AM

Wow, you must datamine the exact opposite hours that I actually play, when you consider I played almost 17k hands of 5/10 6m this month (a big month for my lazy ass, lol) and don't even crack that screenshot =/
Old 11-30-2007, 07:21 AM

Wow, its interesting to see that bangoo is winning money. He seems like a total fish to, and recently I've seen him start playing a short stack, which isn't typical of a person who is winning with a full stack. I posted a response earlier asking if anyone had an info on 21SeanTaylor, CoachTooz and CookByTheBook. I haven't really gotten any feedback. Do you have any numbers on those players as mine are very limited. Thanks.