Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2007, 09:06 PM

Default Re: Nucharge Bodog

[ QUOTE ]

edit: I actually just noticed that Bodog does not have Nucharge listed as a deposit or withdrawl method anymore... Maybe I can just request a check from Bodog and be fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is good news that nucharge is dead it looks like, I requested an ATM card about a week ago before I read all these horror stories about having to use Nucharge since depositing with them. I hope they stay dead or atleast not reappear in my bodog cashier.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:45 AM

Has anyone received a successful wire transfer from nucharge recently? I am starting to get worried that with the recent unstability of nucharge my pending wire transfer will be lost. I wish I could just get this money back to bodog somehow but now that they have taken nucharge of their site as a deposit/withdrawl option i dont know if that is even possible. This is getting scary...please post here if you get your wire transfer...

thanks everyone...
Old 10-30-2007, 12:28 PM

No i have not recieved anything from nucharge since wire on sept 3rd. i have like 5k hung up in that [censored] [censored] site. [censored] nucharge, and [censored] bodog for recommending that [censored] company.
Old 10-30-2007, 01:01 PM

Dear Bodog

I have had many correspondences and phone calls with you about how much trouble i have had with that site. You guys have told me that i required to use nucharge since i deposited with them in the last 3 months, and that is part of your agreement with them. Well now i log onto ur site, and nucharge is not a valid deposit or payout option, there site is down, and i have 4800 or so hung up in nucharge that i have no access to. This is just plain unfair as i would have no money in there if 2 months ago you would have allowed me to just get checks, and get rid of nucharge. Instead i was forced to funnel money out 800 at a time through atm card, and wait for bank wires from them. I am currently waiting for a bank wire for 2500 and an echeck for 2200 echeck from sept 3rd wire from about 2 weeks ago. And have like 80 bucks or so in change in there. And now i come back from a 4 day trip out of town and see that they are gone from ur site.

Ull see a month ago i wanted to get rid of nucharge and you guys told me i was stuck with them. I started using nucharge on the recommendation of your customer service people when checks were taking a long time. Several times i was told "nucharge is reputable because we use them and have faith in them." Well now there site is down you guys are not accepting them, and it looks like i am [censored] out of 5k. I have been a loyal long time player on ur site, i generate a ton of rake, i have loved your site and how its handled everything including neteller.With western union. But this time i feel slighted and quite frankly screwed out of 5k because of your recommendations. I have no ill feeling to whoever reads this but would greatly appreciate any help advice you can give me on the current situation, and if i loose this money i am gonna have to pick a new regular site to play on, cake poker might go from my secondary site to my primary one.
Old 10-30-2007, 02:01 PM

Nucharge can be accessed through: www.secured.nucharge.com. Apparently there is just a problem with their website. If I receive my bank wire like they promised this week I will let the entire forum know. If not I will inform as well.
Old 10-30-2007, 02:20 PM

I have a lot more than 5k in that site and a friend who has a lot more than me. I have tried over and over to get an answer out of them as to what is going on. Seems to me that Bodog created NUcharge to have a steady payment processor. How hard is it to accept and payout money and take some off the top? It can not be that hard. Also why does NUcharge only deal with Bodog....that's your normal business plan gone well...stick yourself to one merchant and thats it. Please post Bodog's response to the above letter. I want to hear what they have to say...Needless to say this is a complete joke. No one is taking any responsibility.