Old 08-31-2007, 02:42 AM
NU Star NU Star is offline

Default Re: Poker Stars $10 180 player SNG is gone :(

[ QUOTE ]

FYI, the $10s took a long ass time to feel up anyway. \

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you tried putting on some soft music, maybe lighting some candles?
Old 08-31-2007, 07:27 AM
Kelsey72 Kelsey72 is offline
Member

FYI, the $10s took a long ass time to feel up anyway. \

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you tried putting on some soft music, maybe lighting some candles?

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe this is what distracted Sherman.

"FYI, Natalie Portman is a 7.25."
Old 08-31-2007, 08:07 AM
JammyDodga JammyDodga is offline

when did that happen???? WTF!!

I've just started playing these recently and have been totally dominating... 45% ITM, 4 FTs and 1 win out of a dozen tourneys...

Moving up to 20 is going to totally put me off my mojo...

Meh... not happy at all...

So whats the equivelant of FT like then?
Old 08-31-2007, 08:46 AM
[Phill] [Phill] is offline

Location: Blogging Again (Again)

Full tilt has a 24/180 and an 8/180.

They play pretty much the same as the old 10/80s and 20/180s from what i observed, but i havent ground these games in ages so have only played a couple of the games.

Presumably the 10/180 will return if traffic demands it, but frankly im happy with the current situation - i only hope the 10/180 traffic decides to move up instead of down.

Also, fwiw, i dont see any appeal of a 5r/180, and its not because i hate rebuy games.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:01 AM
2Fast 2Fast is offline

Location: K-Town NYC

look in mTTc for the thread on this.

this is the best of both worlds 20s will fill up way faster the 10s will attract a new player base to 180s that will eventually filter to the 20s as well.

Next is the 5$ rebuy 180s.

[/ QUOTE ]

I rank that a 7 on my jizz-o-meter.

FYI, Natalie Portman is a 7.25.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF with Natalie Portman @ 7.25....dude she's like an 8.5+ and I rank her a 9 fo sho (without the buzz cut that is)
Old 08-31-2007, 10:02 AM
JoeyJoJo Shabadu JoeyJoJo Shabadu is offline

That blows... my bonus is coming due.. Maybe I'll take it and just move to FT full time. I hate the turbo's. 20s? not sure how I'll fare... betting 4s get stiffer now too... which should make it like playing a 11 year old instead of a ten year old... but none the less [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-31-2007, 10:20 AM
JammyDodga JammyDodga is offline

I quite like the idea of a SnG re-buy. Most of the star's re-buys aren't on when I play, and those that are start too late and take far too long to play out on a work night.

I think stars should run a 3.3 180 re-buy. I reckon these would fill up very very quickly.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:05 AM
JoeyJoJo Shabadu JoeyJoJo Shabadu is offline

Old 08-31-2007, 11:17 AM
KidSensation KidSensation is offline
Member

Location: LCD Land

What would make them drop the 10/180's? It's not like they were getting low volume. I think I'm going to send an e-mail like ^^^. Unhappy...
Old 08-31-2007, 12:38 PM
MJBuddy MJBuddy is offline

[ QUOTE ]

Whatever that means... but at least I've said my peace.

[/ QUOTE ]

When you're dealing with a superior support system, it pays to show a tad bit of respect when speaking to them. I doubt they're going to think long and hard about someone who approaches them complaining like a child compared to someone who asks for reasons/explains why they are angry.