Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-04-2007, 07:18 PM

Default Beat: My parents are retarded

First off, this is my first try at BBV (i've replied several times but this is my first OP) so i'd ask if you guys would go easy on me, but i know that's not gonna happen so i'm prepared [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

A little background- i'm 18, and about to start college at texas a&m (flame on). my brother is going to vet school there and has a house, so obv i'm living with him (and his hot wife, eesh how will this work out) for the next few years. even though classes don't start til the 27th, i came up to college station about a week ago just to move all my crap and get away from my parents.

i had a pretty awesome summer, at the start of it i came up here just to get a feel for the town and meet some people. so the first party i go to with my bro, he introduces me to some people and i immediately hit it off with a chick that looks eerily like an ex-gf, and against better judgement, we start flirting etc. i had to go home a couple days later, so we exchanged numbers and she told me to call her when i moved up here for good.

when i came back home, my friend called me up and told me about a poker room he'd found near where we lived. pretty small time, but i was psyched because my parents, although extremely educated and very intelligent, are absolutely retarded and close minded about some things- namely online poker. i started playing with some friends a few years ago, and have been winning ever since. but when i brought up to them about depositing online, my dad immediately flipped out and quoted some story he had heard from a coworker that online poker was rigged. so i could obv never play at my house, let alone deposit and get away with it. i started goin to the poker room, they only run a couple limits for cash games, so me and my friend started playin some 1/3 about 3-4 times a week. the people sucked, and i banked ~15k in that game over like 2 months.

so fast forward to about a week ago, i move in new house, can finally play online so i give my bro's friend 5k and he transfers me 5k on stars. i call said girl i met earlier in summer, and she suggests for some reason to go to this pretty expensive steakhouse nearby, i reluctantly agree. meal went fine, we hit it off again, and i get the bill- it was like 45 bucks or something. i think, no problem i'm bankin. give the guy my debit card and he comes back and says it was rejected- WTF?? i have no cash because i don't carry it around unless i have to. so potential poon is forced to pay, and gets REALLY mad at realizing this. starts ranting and stuff about going out with a bum. i'm like wow this girl is kind of psycho. so she pays, and i'm about to leave to get up and she actually THROWS her water all over me, you know like the [censored] you see on the movies sometimes. storms out, i have no idea how the [censored] she got home cause i drove us. don't care though. like five minutes later i get a call from my retarded [censored] mom, apparently my brother had "accidently" mentioned to her that i had started playing online and that my mom got so pissed she transferred EVERY cent of my checking acct to a savings she had opened up (yes, she still has access to my bank acct- opened it when i was 16 so i was forced) so yeah. great start to college experience here

beat: missed out on some hot (but psycho) pussy
beat: i got water thrown all over me
beat: i have $0.00 in my bank acct

edit- tried to do paragraphs, hopefully it will be easier to read
Old 08-04-2007, 07:19 PM

Default Re: Beat: My parents are retarded

tl;dr

try to say it in 18 words.
Old 08-04-2007, 07:19 PM

you should have probably learned how to make paragraphs before you left high school
Old 08-04-2007, 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
tl;dr

try to not talk ever again.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-04-2007, 07:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you should have probably learned how to make paragraphs before you left high school

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, sorry i should have. i swear i know how [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Holy massive paragraph batman.

wow.

your parents have access to your bank account? that's so unballer.

And who carries around only one credit card/debit card? Again, unballer.
Old 08-04-2007, 07:22 PM

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Ut leo leo, volutpat at, sodales ac, varius vel, erat. Duis ac lacus in justo vulputate viverra. Aliquam elit nibh, dictumeu, auctor et, varius et, massa. Pellentesque porttitor ultricies leo. Proin ut libero. Proin massa nulla, rutrum in, condimentum vel, ornare a, enim. Fusce urna dui, tempor vel, euismod ut, fermentum nec, diam. Mauris metus lacus, lacinia ac, rutrum ut, blandit eu, magna. Vestibulum varius diam nec ligula. Sed molestie dolor sed mi. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Maecenas pharetra. Morbi egestas, sem nec egestas laoreet, augue nisi commodo lectus, sed bibendum eros velit et mi. Integer fringilla. Donec mauris. Etiam magna. Suspendisse eros leo, elementum sed, auctor eu, suscipit ut, tellus. Nulla porta, eros non iaculis gravida, magna ipsum sodales nisl, at pharetra lorem purus luctus lorem. Sed scelerisque vulputate dui. Maecenas elementum, leo ac pellentesque faucibus, sem tortor ultrices leo, quis aliquam purus magna in lectus. Phasellus cursus nonummy ante. Mauris placerat euismod lacus. Nam tristique laoreet felis. Fusce consequat diam ut ipsum. Phasellus laoreet felis et pede. Donec tempor. Phasellus sem mauris, pellentesque sagittis, molestie at, dapibus et, purus. Ut bibendum odio ut tortor. Integer orci. Morbi gravida, quam nec adipiscing sagittis, risus turpis molestie mauris, ac iaculis libero libero vitae nunc. Nunc pharetra est vel metus. Donec lobortis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Mauris arcu. Nam vel elit. Duis lacus. Morbi quis ante eu diam pulvinar hendrerit. Vestibulum facilisis, mauris non iaculis vulputate, est velit congue ipsum, sit amet laoreet mauris orci in velit. Quisque magna dui, vulputate eu, iaculis nec, rhoncus eu, nunc. Mauris vel libero. Vestibulum massa risus, lobortis et, rhoncus sit amet, tempor a, ligula. Donec sollicitudin sagittis magna. Duis sapien. Etiam a erat. Sed blandit, nisi id venenatis commodo, diam velit lacinia nisi, in ullamcorper nulla sem ac dui. Nulla sit amet quam. Donec est erat, semper in, tempus porta, dictum ut, est. Etiam nec lorem consectetuer magna lacinia hendrerit. Etiam libero. Etiam rutrum fringilla dui. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Aenean lobortis blandit ipsum. Vestibulum ornare consectetuer augue. Cras in massa. Aliquam erat volutpat. Sed leo diam, rhoncus vitae, porta gravida, tempus molestie, magna. Cras sem. Aliquam ut diam vitae quam condimentum sodales. Pellentesque metus dui, consequat in, feugiat at, pulvinar et, leo. Vivamus luctus mollis nibh. Ut varius, nisl vitae porta tristique, urna velit imperdiet mi, ut mattis massa est at quam. In justo sapien, rhoncus vel, aliquet non, elementum ac, ligula. Nulla facilisi. Maecenas adipiscing, turpis sed faucibus tempor, mauris libero tempus ipsum, et condimentum sem orci congue sem.
Old 08-04-2007, 07:22 PM

haha, your parents have all your money

funny story.

and as an afterthought, please use the enter key.
Old 08-04-2007, 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
o
And who carries around only one credit card/debit card? Again, unballer.

[/ QUOTE ]
and this too...

And something that I may suggest is that you carry around a little bit of cash, you never know when your going to need some coke and your lucky drug merchant is not taking debit. It never hurts to have a "hidden" 100 in your wallet for this exact reason.