Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2007, 11:05 PM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

You are logged in, right? FTP doesn't save the observed hands if you aren't. You do have the save hand history box checked on the FTP client?

Sorry if I am treating you like an idiot but I've done dumber things [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] My FTP client is observing hands right now so I don't think they stopped.
Old 10-28-2007, 11:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You are logged in, right? FTP doesn't save the observed hands if you aren't. You do have the save hand history box checked on the FTP client?

Sorry if I am treating you like an idiot but I've done dumber things [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] My FTP client is observing hands right now so I don't think they stopped.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for your quick reply even though it has nothing to do with your RT HUD. I have checked on the save hand history in the FTP client. I also have tried check and uncheck it. I have logged in too. I didn't try log in and out.
Old 10-29-2007, 12:27 AM

OK maybe time to reinstall. Anyway I thought I'd post this becuase I'm messing around witht he HH formating and wanted to show you the observed hands work. Also thought it might cheer you up. Things could be worse. You could be "Frooodo" [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Grabbed by Realtime
PL Omaha $400(BB) Full Tilt Game#3999570580

<font color="black">MrSmokey1 ($12,000)
<font color="black">jumper17 ($86,939)
<font color="black">NewSeptember ($22,598)
<font color="red">Frooodo ($92,623)
<font color="red">DanDock21 ($60,434)

<font color="black">MrSmokey1 posts (SB) $200, <font color="black">jumper17 posts (BB) $400, <font color="black">, fold, <font color="red">call, <font color="red">, DanDock21 raises to $1,800, <font color="black">fold, <font color="black">call, <font color="red">call, , <font color="black">
FLOP ($5,600) 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
<font color="black">jumper17 bets $4,400
<font color="red">Frooodo calls $4,400
<font color="red">DanDock21 calls $4,400
<font color="black">
TURN ($18,800) 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
<font color="black">jumper17 bets $14,800
<font color="red">Frooodo raises to $63,200
<font color="red">DanDock21 calls all-in for $54,234
<font color="black">jumper17 folds
<font color="black">
RIVER ($142,068) 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
<font color="black">
Frooodo shows 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
DanDock21 shows J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
DanDock21 wins $142,066

...or Jumper17?

Grabbed by Realtime
PL Omaha $400(BB) Full Tilt Game#3999993854

<font color="red">jumper17 ($68,715)
<font color="black">NewSeptember ($27,737)
<font color="black">DaFool ($79,981)
<font color="black">tibster24 ($17,400)
<font color="red">DanDock21 ($184,451)
<font color="red">MrSmokey1 ($10,200)

<font color="red">jumper17 posts (SB) $200, <font color="black">NewSeptember posts (BB) $400, <font color="black">, fold, <font color="black">fold, <font color="red">call, <font color="red">, MrSmokey1 raises to $1,800, <font color="red">jumper17 raises to $6,200, <font color="black">fold, <font color="red">call, <font color="red">, MrSmokey1 raises all-in to $8,400, <font color="red">call, <font color="red">call, , <font color="black">
FLOP ($31,000) 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
<font color="red">jumper17 bets $23,600
<font color="red">DanDock21 raises to $101,800
<font color="red">jumper17 calls all-in for $34,915
<font color="black">
TURN ($148,030) 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
<font color="black">
RIVER ($148,030) 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
<font color="black">
DanDock21 shows 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
MrSmokey1 shows A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
jumper17 shows K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
DanDock21 wins $148,027
Old 10-29-2007, 04:38 AM

iPoker stats not appearing.

I read the FAQ and instructions and should be ready to go but nothing appears on my tables. RT detects my tables. I tried both miniview and normal view.

EDIT: btw it says "Ultimate Bet settings" on the window title when I open iPoker settings.
Old 10-29-2007, 05:05 AM

Normal tables at ipoker working fine but tables with extra text in the name (turbo/no DP) aren't. RT mainwindow has them as Berrigan and the window itself is Berrigan (No DP).
Old 10-29-2007, 05:18 AM

Party also has a problem with counting winnings. It adds uncalled bets to winnings. Like you open to 16 at 2/4 and blinds fold, your winnings get +18 from that (12 uncalled and the blinds). Pretty sure it's that atleast.
Old 10-29-2007, 08:23 AM

Would be cool if in the actual GUI for RTHud if it told you how long you have been playing the session for (where it lists your winrate and amount of hands played).
Old 10-29-2007, 11:48 AM

Default Re: V1.13

[ QUOTE ]
I wasn't intending to but the stats are somewhat useful and I can't think of anything appropiate for a hands stat.

[/ QUOTE ]

how about some sort of sessional type data on players? eg. no of sessions and no. hands this session? their observed MT ratio might be helpful too...
Old 10-29-2007, 04:04 PM

V1.13a (beta)

I-poker No DP tables recognized.

Party uncalled bets not included in player winnings.

Flop and Turn equities included in hand history window where more than one players cards are known at showdown.

I marked this as a beta version and it isn't on the main page because I haven't properly tested it yet.

The No-DP fix seemed to work for Gold-Mined tables (a mining prog) but I can't properly test it since the play $ tables don't offer No-DP.

Same thing with the Party winnings bug, but it seemed to work on observed players. Thanks to whoever pointed that one out. It wasn't hard to find after you did the detective work.

Dunno quite what I'm going to do with the the equities. I was railbirding a mad $200/$400 PLO game last night. A dude luck-boxed his way to a cool $1/4 mil from a 12k buy-in. The action is so fast I could barely figure out what hands people had. I thought it might be fun to have the EVs. Now that I've done it, I was thinking about having a running Sklansky bucks calculator for all-in hands.
Old 10-29-2007, 05:30 PM

wow this is beatiful. def worth of the 3-month wait!